Gin (ygin)

Message Forum

• Does anyone play here anymore View
      by steve33619 on January 16, 2014 at 04:02:53 PST

I been idle for over 1300 days. I was wondering if anyone plays here anymore. Not sure if anyone even remembers me. It has been so long.
    • Re: Does anyone play here anymore View
        by marmin3 on January 17, 2014 at 07:05:42 PST

: I been idle for over 1300 days. I was wondering if anyone plays here anymore. Not sure if anyone even remembers me. It has been so long.

I remember you Steve; however I am having the same problem you have. No one is here anymore. I can't play early morning and that is the only time there is a game.

by bigoil_profiteer on February 24, 2014 at 14:17:06 PST

: : I been idle for over 1300 days. I was wondering if anyone plays here anymore. Not sure if anyone even remembers me. It has been so long.

:
        : I remember you Steve; however I am having the same problem you have. No one is here anymore. I can't play early morning and that is the only time there is a game.

Yeah I just re-enlisted and sat in the lobby alone for 2 hours.

by carolina1226 on January 19, 2014 at 04:05:18 PST

I remember you, Steve. The only TD building tournaments is bingo. If someone had a "regular" tournament at another time of day or evening, I expect people would play!!!

by Colt on January 19, 2014 at 12:58:23 PST

: I remember you, Steve. The only TD building tournaments is bingo. If someone had a "regular" tournament at another time of day or evening, I expect people would play!!!

She failed to mention that 6 TD's that hosted almost every night got ran off.

I bet they sure are happy the league is dying more and more.

by marmin3 on January 19, 2014 at 19:28:41 PST

: : I remember you, Steve. The only TD building tournaments is bingo. If someone had a "regular" tournament at another time of day or evening, I expect people would play!!!

: She failed to mention that 6 TD's that hosted almost every night got ran off.

: I bet they sure are happy the league is dying more and more.

Got ran off how??

by Colt on January 20, 2014 at 14:39:17 PST

: : : I remember you, Steve. The only TD building tournaments is bingo. If someone had a "regular" tournament at another time of day or evening, I expect people would play!!!

: : She failed to mention that 6 TD's that hosted almost every night got ran off.

: : I bet they sure are happy the league is dying more and more.

: Got ran off how??

Marmin you are smarter than most here don't play dumb with me.

by marmin3 on January 21, 2014 at 05:59:52 PST

: : : : I remember you, Steve. The only TD building tournaments is bingo. If someone had a "regular" tournament at another time of day or evening, I expect people would play!!!

: : : She failed to mention that 6 TD's that hosted almost every night got ran off.

: : : I bet they sure are happy the league is dying more and more.

: : Got ran off how??

: Marmin you are smarter than most here don't play dumb with me.

Hey Colt, I am not here that much anymore. I play at other site. I have no idea why Trouble, Sly, Spark Podge and who else left. All I know is that if they came back, I would play.

by Monalisa62003 on January 28, 2014 at 18:14:02 PST

: : : : : I remember you, Steve. The only TD building tournaments is bingo. If someone had a "regular" tournament at another time of day or evening, I expect people would play!!!

: : : : She failed to mention that 6 TD's that hosted almost every night got ran off.

: : : : I bet they sure are happy the league is dying more and more.

: : : Got ran off how??

: : Marmin you are smarter than most here don't play dumb with me.

: Hey Colt, I am not here that much anymore. I play at other site. I have no idea why Trouble, Sly, Spark Podge and who else left. All I know is that if they came back, I would play.
                  I used to play on pyramid all the time but lost track what happened?? Something big mustve happened for literally everyone to zilch

by marmin3 on January 17, 2014 at 07:02:40 PST

: I been idle for over 1300 days. I was wondering if anyone plays here anymore. Not sure if anyone even remembers me. It has been so long.

Tournament Time EDT
Yahoo
Now playing at Yahoo
League Admins
dart_ygin (cases_op_dart)
sherry_ygin  
League Tips
Have you visited the Message Forums? You can share your experience, make friends and learn from others in the forums. Check them out on the Community tab!
LadderBux Redemptions
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!