Gin (ygin)

Message Forum

• Does anyone play here anymore View
      by steve33619 on January 16, 2014 at 04:02:53 PST

I been idle for over 1300 days. I was wondering if anyone plays here anymore. Not sure if anyone even remembers me. It has been so long.
    • Re: Does anyone play here anymore View
        by marmin3 on January 17, 2014 at 07:05:42 PST

: I been idle for over 1300 days. I was wondering if anyone plays here anymore. Not sure if anyone even remembers me. It has been so long.

I remember you Steve; however I am having the same problem you have. No one is here anymore. I can't play early morning and that is the only time there is a game.

by bigoil_profiteer on February 24, 2014 at 14:17:06 PST

: : I been idle for over 1300 days. I was wondering if anyone plays here anymore. Not sure if anyone even remembers me. It has been so long.

:
        : I remember you Steve; however I am having the same problem you have. No one is here anymore. I can't play early morning and that is the only time there is a game.

Yeah I just re-enlisted and sat in the lobby alone for 2 hours.

by carolina1226 on January 19, 2014 at 04:05:18 PST

I remember you, Steve. The only TD building tournaments is bingo. If someone had a "regular" tournament at another time of day or evening, I expect people would play!!!

by Colt on January 19, 2014 at 12:58:23 PST

: I remember you, Steve. The only TD building tournaments is bingo. If someone had a "regular" tournament at another time of day or evening, I expect people would play!!!

She failed to mention that 6 TD's that hosted almost every night got ran off.

I bet they sure are happy the league is dying more and more.

by marmin3 on January 19, 2014 at 19:28:41 PST

: : I remember you, Steve. The only TD building tournaments is bingo. If someone had a "regular" tournament at another time of day or evening, I expect people would play!!!

: She failed to mention that 6 TD's that hosted almost every night got ran off.

: I bet they sure are happy the league is dying more and more.

Got ran off how??

by Colt on January 20, 2014 at 14:39:17 PST

: : : I remember you, Steve. The only TD building tournaments is bingo. If someone had a "regular" tournament at another time of day or evening, I expect people would play!!!

: : She failed to mention that 6 TD's that hosted almost every night got ran off.

: : I bet they sure are happy the league is dying more and more.

: Got ran off how??

Marmin you are smarter than most here don't play dumb with me.

by marmin3 on January 21, 2014 at 05:59:52 PST

: : : : I remember you, Steve. The only TD building tournaments is bingo. If someone had a "regular" tournament at another time of day or evening, I expect people would play!!!

: : : She failed to mention that 6 TD's that hosted almost every night got ran off.

: : : I bet they sure are happy the league is dying more and more.

: : Got ran off how??

: Marmin you are smarter than most here don't play dumb with me.

Hey Colt, I am not here that much anymore. I play at other site. I have no idea why Trouble, Sly, Spark Podge and who else left. All I know is that if they came back, I would play.

by Monalisa62003 on January 28, 2014 at 18:14:02 PST

: : : : : I remember you, Steve. The only TD building tournaments is bingo. If someone had a "regular" tournament at another time of day or evening, I expect people would play!!!

: : : : She failed to mention that 6 TD's that hosted almost every night got ran off.

: : : : I bet they sure are happy the league is dying more and more.

: : : Got ran off how??

: : Marmin you are smarter than most here don't play dumb with me.

: Hey Colt, I am not here that much anymore. I play at other site. I have no idea why Trouble, Sly, Spark Podge and who else left. All I know is that if they came back, I would play.
                  I used to play on pyramid all the time but lost track what happened?? Something big mustve happened for literally everyone to zilch

by marmin3 on January 17, 2014 at 07:02:40 PST

: I been idle for over 1300 days. I was wondering if anyone plays here anymore. Not sure if anyone even remembers me. It has been so long.

Tournament Time EDT
Yahoo
Now playing at Yahoo
League Admins
dart_ygin (cases_op_dart)
sherry_ygin  
League Tips
Diamond members can use their LadderBux to gift a "trial" Gold membership to another user for a two-month period as long as the receiver of the Gold has never had a premium membership before.
LadderBux Redemptions
Nylon Grocery Bag with Purse Pouch (327000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Ladder Billboard (12500)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)

Over $4,815,650.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!