Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• What happened to this league? View
      by sportsmom518 on January 28, 2012 at 15:26:52 PST

Hey: I used to be a regular player and tourney director here. I had to leave for a while due to job and personal issues. What happened to this league? I try to come back every so often, and when I do there are never any tourneys scheduled. Does this league even exist anymore, or did it relocate elsewhere? Let me know, would love to play some tourneys, as I really miss it. Would appreciate some feedback.
    • Re: What happened to this league? View
        by dolphyn6140 on January 30, 2012 at 13:37:50 PST

Hi sportsmom...I remember you. People have busy lives and, like me, had medical probs with my back, but I try to play now and again cause this league is the best! We play in social 2 and ziasmum tries to do early morn tourneys and the rest do evening tourneys (usually between 5-9) . Could use another good player and even td! Hugssssssssssss

• Re: What happened to this league? View
        by pattie1005 on January 30, 2012 at 11:59:01 PST

Sportsmom, There is far more competition with the number of leagues and games played now than before. We still have tourneys in the early mornings and almost always from 6 pm to 9 pm and quite a few loyal players. We would love to see you back.

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
Have you uploaded an avatar to your player profile yet? You can go to the MyAccount tab to upload one!
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!