Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• Not good news here View
      by dolphyn6140 on April 24, 2012 at 15:02:04 PDT

Just found out friday from ctscan that my last spine fusion did not work. So will be having surgery again for the 3rd time on my back. Hey...3rd times a charm right??!!! Will probably be towards the end of May. Will pop in occasionally to give hugsssssssssss :-)
    • Re: Not good news here View
        by pattie1005 on May 11, 2012 at 00:26:13 PDT

Sending a lot of positive thoughts your way. Hope to see you in the lounge.

• My prayers will be with you. Good luck! View
        by fluffycat45us on May 4, 2012 at 09:46:20 PDT

: Just found out friday from ctscan that my last spine fusion did not work. So will be having surgery again for the 3rd time on my back. Hey...3rd times a charm right??!!! Will probably be towards the end of May. Will pop in occasionally to give hugsssssssssss :-)

by helmethugger69 on April 26, 2012 at 17:08:54 PDT

Sorry to hear, sweetie....Will keep ya in prayers...smooches :-)

• Re: Not good news here View
        by _gloop on April 25, 2012 at 19:43:58 PDT

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that. I will keep you in my thoughts.

_gloop

: Ju

st found out friday from ctscan that my last spine fusion did not work. So will be having surgery again for the 3rd time on my back. Hey...3rd times a charm right??!!! Will probably be towards the end of May. Will pop in occasionally to give hugsssssssssss :-)

by moochygoof on April 24, 2012 at 20:46:33 PDT

hey girly hope everthing goes well for you keep in touch .... hugsssssss an smooochiessss will keep you in my prays :)

• hope all goes well doll View
        by bojo3002 on April 24, 2012 at 15:21:27 PDT

: Just found out friday from ctscan that my last spine fusion did not work. So will be having surgery again for the 3rd time on my back. Hey...3rd times a charm right??!!! Will probably be towards the end of May. Will pop in occasionally to give hugsssssssssss :-)

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
Plus Leagues have a "Voting Booth" feature that allows Admins to create polls for their members.
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!