Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• Head Admin Stepped Down View
      by _gloop on May 23, 2012 at 21:34:52 PDT

Hiya Mountain

After a long deliberation I have decided that the time has come for me to step aside as Head Admin of Mountain Euchre.

It was a huge decision to make as I have always considered Mountain to be my baby but due to changes in my offline life, I feel that this league will be better served by someone who can put more time into it.

I am pleased to announce that Ziasmum will be stepping up to the position of Head Admin. While I realize that she cannot play euchre (haha, one last jab), she is a responsible fair person and has the time to put into being a good Head Admin. She loves this league and is the right choice.

Please give her your support and help her bring Mountain Euchre into a new era..in whatever direction she might decide to take you all. Fresh new ideas is a good thing.

Please do not forget me. Remember to be kind to one another and if you cannot see someone's eyes, you can't see how much your words can hurt. If you are angry with a person in email or chat, please type and vent all you want but hit delete instead of enter at the end. Anything you send are words you cannot take back.

I will leave you now, but I can hold my head high. I am proud of what I have accomplished here. I made a family out of people from all walks of life and from all over the world.

Thank you for being my family. I hope to see you at the tables and of course you are always welcome to come cruising with me! Visit my website at http://www.gloop.ca (Would I be Gloopy without an advertisement? hehe)

Take care and please offer support and encouragment to Ziasmum in both her tasks as Head Admin and her game playing. She needs your help for both!

hehehehehehehehehe (ok, two jabs, sue me!)

_gloop

Head Admin

PS. Typed that for the last time :(

• Re: Head Admin Stepped Down View
        by Linnie_Lou on May 25, 2012 at 15:48:57 PDT

I know your world will be opening to a new path.

GOOD LUCK my Dear Friend.

(question.... were you the longest reigning HA in myleague?)

Love Ya ... Linnie

: Hiya Mountain

: After a long deliberation I have decided that the time has come for me to step aside as Head Admin of Mountain Euchre.

: It was a huge decision to make as I have always considered Mountain to be my baby but due to changes in my offline life, I feel that this league will be better served by someone who can put more time into it.

: I am pleased to announce that Ziasmum will be stepping up to the position of Head Admin. While I realize that she cannot play euchre (haha, one last jab), she is a responsible fair person and has the time to put into being a good Head Admin. She loves this league and is the right choice.

: Please give her your support and help her bring Mountain Euchre into a new era..in whatever direction she might decide to take you all. Fresh new ideas is a good thing.

: Please do not forget me. Remember to be kind to one another and if you cannot see someone's eyes, you can't see how much your words can hurt. If you are angry with a person in email or chat, please type and vent all you want but hit delete instead of enter at the end. Anything you send are words you cannot take back.

: I will leave you now, but I can hold my head high. I am proud of what I have accomplished here. I made a family out of people from all walks of life and from all over the world.

: Thank you for being my family. I hope to see you at the tables and of course you are always welcome to come cruising with me! Visit my website at http://www.gloop.ca (Would I be Gloopy without an advertisement? hehe)

: Take care and please offer support and encouragment to Ziasmum in both her tasks as Head Admin and her game playing. She needs your help for both!

: hehehehehehehehehe (ok, two jabs, sue me!)

: _gloop
      :
      : Head Admin
      :
      : PS. Typed that for the last time :(

by _gloop on May 27, 2012 at 20:47:24 PDT

Nice lime :) Yup, and the longest running TD in all of Case's Ladder/Myleague. Hopefully I dont lose that title, gonna try to host the odd time. I know I will miss you all.

_gloop
        NOT the HA :)

: I know your world will be opening to a new path.
        :
        :
        : GOOD LUCK my Dear Friend.
        :
        :
        : (question.... were you the longest reigning HA in myleague?)
        :
        : Love Ya ... Linnie

: : Hiya Mountain

: : After a long deliberation I have decided that the time has come for me to step aside as Head Admin of Mountain Euchre.

: : It was a huge decision to make as I have always considered Mountain to be my baby but due to changes in my offline life, I feel that this league will be better served by someone who can put more time into it.

: : I am pleased to announce that Ziasmum will be stepping up to the position of Head Admin. While I realize that she cannot play euchre (haha, one last jab), she is a responsible fair person and has the time to put into being a good Head Admin. She loves this league and is the right choice.

: : Please give her your support and help her bring Mountain Euchre into a new era..in whatever direction she might decide to take you all. Fresh new ideas is a good thing.

: : Please do not forget me. Remember to be kind to one another and if you cannot see someone's eyes, you can't see how much your words can hurt. If you are angry with a person in email or chat, please type and vent all you want but hit delete instead of enter at the end. Anything you send are words you cannot take back.

: : I will leave you now, but I can hold my head high. I am proud of what I have accomplished here. I made a family out of people from all walks of life and from all over the world.

: : Thank you for being my family. I hope to see you at the tables and of course you are always welcome to come cruising with me! Visit my website at http://www.gloop.ca (Would I be Gloopy without an advertisement? hehe)

: : Take care and please offer support and encouragment to Ziasmum in both her tasks as Head Admin and her game playing. She needs your help for both!

: : hehehehehehehehehe (ok, two jabs, sue me!)

: : _gloop
        : :
        : : Head Admin
        : :
        : : PS. Typed that for the last time :(

by pattie1005 on May 24, 2012 at 14:37:47 PDT

Thank you Gloop for starting this league and for making it a great place to be. I am proud to have shared some of that journey with you. We will certainly miss you and hope you will be around in Social 2 sometime.
      PATTIE
    • We will all miss you. Thank you for all you have done for the League. Good luck in your future. View
        by fluffycat45us on May 24, 2012 at 06:23:06 PDT

: Hiya Mountain

: After a long deliberation I have decided that the time has come for me to step aside as Head Admin of Mountain Euchre.

: It was a huge decision to make as I have always considered Mountain to be my baby but due to changes in my offline life, I feel that this league will be better served by someone who can put more time into it.

: I am pleased to announce that Ziasmum will be stepping up to the position of Head Admin. While I realize that she cannot play euchre (haha, one last jab), she is a responsible fair person and has the time to put into being a good Head Admin. She loves this league and is the right choice.

: Please give her your support and help her bring Mountain Euchre into a new era..in whatever direction she might decide to take you all. Fresh new ideas is a good thing.

: Please do not forget me. Remember to be kind to one another and if you cannot see someone's eyes, you can't see how much your words can hurt. If you are angry with a person in email or chat, please type and vent all you want but hit delete instead of enter at the end. Anything you send are words you cannot take back.

: I will leave you now, but I can hold my head high. I am proud of what I have accomplished here. I made a family out of people from all walks of life and from all over the world.

: Thank you for being my family. I hope to see you at the tables and of course you are always welcome to come cruising with me! Visit my website at http://www.gloop.ca (Would I be Gloopy without an advertisement? hehe)

: Take care and please offer support and encouragment to Ziasmum in both her tasks as Head Admin and her game playing. She needs your help for both!

: hehehehehehehehehe (ok, two jabs, sue me!)

: _gloop
      :
      :
      : PS. Typed that for the last time :(

• Thank you _Gloop View
        by ziasmum on May 23, 2012 at 21:43:07 PDT

Thank you for being the person you are, my dear friend.

Thank you for trusting me with your League.

Ziasmum
      Head Admin
      Mountain Euchre

(couldnt resist)

• Re: Thank you _Gloop View
          by _gloop on May 23, 2012 at 21:50:04 PDT

It looks good on you...wear the name proud.

_gloop
        NOT the Head Admin!

: Thank you for being the person you are, my dear friend.

: Thank you for trusting me with your League.

: Ziasmum
        : Mountain Euchre

: (couldnt resist)

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
Gold members can transfer their membership to another League or Ladder they are playing on once every 90 days.
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!