Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• Gloopy View
      by jus69me on July 12, 2012 at 08:18:52 PDT

i decided to post a new meessage because as usual im late in seeing the old messages. Mountain Euchre with no Gloop, wow, I cant believe i even said that. I want to thank you maam for all the great years you have given myself along with cards, emails(annoying ones included) and great fun. You are a wonderful person with a huge heart. So many people i wouldnt have met if it werent for this league which u created and that i that i thank you for. It saddens me to see you leave. I hope i still get to kick your #*^every once in a while , that would be the least i could do for u. Take care my friend. Lots of love, The Jus

[Post automatically censored for profanity]

• Re: Gloopy View
        by _gloop on July 16, 2012 at 20:50:21 PDT

Get hold of me anytime and I will show you how to play!

Nice to see you are still alive...how is ummmm..you know...your ummmm

:)

_gloop

i decided to post a new meessage because as usual im late in seeing the old messages. Mountain Euchre with no Gloop, wow, I cant believe i even said that. I want to thank you maam for all the great years you have given myself along with cards, emails(annoying ones included) and great fun. You are a wonderful person with a huge heart. So many people i wouldnt have met if it werent for this league which u created and that i that i thank you for. It saddens me to see you leave. I hope i still get to kick your #*^every once in a while , that would be the least i could do for u. Take care my friend. Lots of love, The Jus

[Post automatically censored for profanity]

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
Diamond members have access to the OfficeCam. Spy on MyLeague employees through a live webcam! You can peer into our daily work life...
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!