Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• Zia View
      by jus69me on July 12, 2012 at 08:26:30 PDT

Lets start off by saying, WTF R U THINKIN. hahahaha. U crazy old lady. U must have way to much time on your hands to take this on. I know deep inside your green euchre partner is evil snickering at u. I wish you good luck in the future with your new toy, Im sure you will do fine. We have finished our long voyage (so stop facebooking my wife Z lol) and I hope to come back and play some euchre sometime soon. Take care, The Jus
    • Re: Zia View
        by ziasmum on July 16, 2012 at 04:36:19 PDT

I have far too much time on my hands - you got it in one mate.

Next time you take off let us know first and then I wont need to facebook your wife.

Z

• Re: Zia View
        by Linnie_Lou on July 14, 2012 at 04:20:24 PDT

You're not going to believe this... I missed you!

AND it's not nice to disappear and not check in for soooooooooooooooo long.

Hope you come to whip my azz soon!!!!!!!

: Lets start off by saying, WTF R U THINKIN. hahahaha. U crazy old lady. U must have way to much time on your hands to take this on. I know deep inside your green euchre partner is evil snickering at u. I wish you good luck in the future with your new toy, Im sure you will do fine. We have finished our long voyage (so stop facebooking my wife Z lol) and I hope to come back and play some euchre sometime soon. Take care, The Jus

• hi jus hope you had a great trip! : View
        by bojo3002 on July 12, 2012 at 12:59:00 PDT

: Lets start off by saying, WTF R U THINKIN. hahahaha. U crazy old lady. U must have way to much time on your hands to take this on. I know deep inside your green euchre partner is evil snickering at u. I wish you good luck in the future with your new toy, Im sure you will do fine. We have finished our long voyage (so stop facebooking my wife Z lol) and I hope to come back and play some euchre sometime soon. Take care, The Jus

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
Did you know? Premium members get a cool icon next to their name in the Standings indicating how many years they have been a member of each League on their membership.
LadderBux Redemptions
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,250.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!