Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO View
      by raetz5 on July 30, 2012 at 18:31:45 PDT

Hi my name is michele i have been a member of myleague for several years i have been a td ,htd, admin , in 2 leagues that have closed while i have taken some time away from yahoo thanks to facebook lol i have returned to the game while looking for a spot to land i have been in contact with josh a long time euchre partner and he welcomed me with open arms to the league so im here and am excited to meet and play with everyone on the tables....

• Hi Michele and welcome to the League View
        by ziasmum on August 1, 2012 at 18:05:44 PDT

: Hi my name is michele i have been a member of myleague for several years i have been a td ,htd, admin , in 2 leagues that have closed while i have taken some time away from yahoo thanks to facebook lol i have returned to the game while looking for a spot to land i have been in contact with josh a long time euchre partner and he welcomed me with open arms to the league so im here and am excited to meet and play with everyone on the tables....

• JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO View
        by bojo3002 on July 31, 2012 at 15:24:05 PDT

Hi my name is michele i have been a member of myleague for several years i have been a td ,htd, admin , in 2 leagues that have closed while i have taken some time away from yahoo thanks to facebook lol i have returned to the game while looking for a spot to land i have been in contact with josh a long time euchre partner and he welcomed me with open arms to the league so im here and am excited to meet and play with everyone on the tables....

• whoops lol Welcome to the league ignor the other one well there was no comment lol View
          by bojo3002 on July 31, 2012 at 15:25:39 PDT

: Hi my name is michele i have been a member of myleague for several years i have been a td ,htd, admin , in 2 leagues that have closed while i have taken some time away from yahoo thanks to facebook lol i have returned to the game while looking for a spot to land i have been in contact with josh a long time euchre partner and he welcomed me with open arms to the league so im here and am excited to meet and play with everyone on the tables....

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
You can earn 4 times the LadderBux on up to 5 Leagues when you are a Platinum member. Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab for more information.
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!