Social 7 Cribbage (ysoc7crib)

A GREAT PLACE TO RELAX AND HAVE FUN !

Message Forum

• New Messenger View
      by goonellabah2002 on August 18, 2016 at 15:33:34 PDT

I downloaded the new messenger and now I have no idea how to send you all a message. I tried going through yahoo mail but then it says I don't have your email addresses. I always thought if you were on messenger you automatically had a yahoo email........seems I know nothing.
    As for tournies then, you know I have them at 8am and 8.30am but once I find out how to send a message you can be sure that I will send you one letting you know.

Cheers

Roberta

• New Messenger View
        by leewit on September 2, 2016 at 06:36:32 PDT

Old Version of Yahoo Msg'r is down .... Get the newest version at https://yho.com/getmessenger to continue using Yahoo Messenger.
    • New Messenger View
        by leewit on August 20, 2016 at 12:07:48 PDT

G'Day also have new Yahoo Msg'r ...easy to download ...same issue tho ...don't seem to be able to establish an group with any ease .... new version is Yahoo Messenger 0.8.269 ... previous (legacy) was Yahoo Messenger (11.5.0.228-us) ... will continue to work away at it ... may end up just manually inputting each members yahoo email ... Bert/Leewit leewit@yahoo.com
Tournament Time EDT
Yahoo
Now playing at Yahoo
League Admins
Bwitchywoman62 (Head Admin)  
cool_at_crib4
Leewit  
League Tips
Did you know? Premium members get a cool icon next to their name in the Standings indicating how many years they have been a member of each League on their membership.
LadderBux Redemptions
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!