Social 7 Cribbage (ysoc7crib)

A GREAT PLACE TO RELAX AND HAVE FUN !

Message Forum

• tourney update View
      by cool_at_crib4 on March 11, 2019 at 06:34:01 PDT

Been a week now since we were able to have any tourneys.
    I have set 2 tourneys daily for the past week (apart from one day) and all were cancelled as not enough people around to play.

A huge thanks to Dave for being there every day and for his patience.
    If I have to cancel 2 tourneys then it is not fair on those who do want to play later on. A few members are now playing on other ladders, as naturally they want to play cribbage..

I happy to keep the ladder running for now, I will continue to support the main page content and for my website so we can continue with the Social 7 names list and Heavenly Crib table and for a new Social 7 photo album.

Lets hope we can get things back on track soon.

• tourney update View
        by cacribaddict on March 6, 2020 at 06:39:20 PST

Been a week now since we were able to have any tourneys.I have set 2 tourneys daily for the past week (apart from one day) and all were cancelled as not enough people around to play.A huge thanks to Dave for being there every day and for his patience.If I have to cancel 2 tourneys then it is not fair on those who do want to play later on. A few members are now playing on other ladders, as naturally they want to play cribbage..I happy to keep the ladder running for now, I will continue to support the main page content and for my website so we can continue with the Social 7 names list and Heavenly Crib table and for a new Social 7 photo album.Lets hope we can get things back on track soon.

Tournament Time EDT
Yahoo
Now playing at Yahoo
League Admins
Bwitchywoman62 (Head Admin)  
cool_at_crib4
Leewit  
League Tips
Did you know there's a way to disable most ads on our site? Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab to find out how.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!