Social 7 Cribbage (ysoc7crib)

A GREAT PLACE TO RELAX AND HAVE FUN !

Message Forum

• Dan hammerman View
      by cool_at_crib4 on January 27, 2017 at 17:04:25 PST

from Marilyn Boteilho

I know some of you have asked about Dan (hammerman) I was finally able to speak to him today. He isn't doing well and is on hospice so if you could say a prayer for him.

• Re: Dan hammerman View
        by cool_at_crib4 on March 2, 2017 at 01:08:55 PST

: from Marilyn Boteilho

: I know some of you have asked about Dan (hammerman) I was finally able to speak to him today. He isn't doing well and is on hospice so if you could say a prayer for him.

by cool_at_crib4 on March 4, 2017 at 04:06:55 PST

: : from Marilyn Boteilho

: : I know some of you have asked about Dan (hammerman) I was finally able to speak to him today. He isn't doing well and is on hospice so if you could say a prayer for him.

by cool_at_crib4 on January 27, 2017 at 17:05:45 PST

Hi Marilyn thanks for informing us about Dan, certainly is very sad news, I shall add this to the ladder forum also...
      I have many memories of Dan and shall certainly keep him my thoughts - I am sure I speak for everyone that knows him - to get well soon.....

Tournament Time EDT
Yahoo
Now playing at Yahoo
League Admins
Bwitchywoman62 (Head Admin)  
cool_at_crib4
Leewit  
League Tips
As a Gold, Platinum or Diamond member you never have to worry about being removed for inactivity. Even when you are too busy to play regularly, your premium status protects your stats.
LadderBux Redemptions
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!