Social 7 Cribbage (ysoc7crib)

A GREAT PLACE TO RELAX AND HAVE FUN !

Message Forum

• Hi everyone View
      by KiwiOwl on March 28, 2020 at 18:47:48 PDT

Not sure if yous remember me, I was hell..i don't rememeber my old name..not that I was hell haha.. Im Annette or Annie, I used to T.D here many moons ago with Larry, Karen 1 and Karen 2, Tammy etc.. Wish I could remember my name back then then yous could say oh h3ll shes back !!

Missed yous, hope ya'll staying safe in the horrible pandemic. Lots a love, Annie

• Re: Hi everyone View
        by cool_at_crib4 on April 15, 2020 at 01:36:34 PDT

Hi Annie I have searched Social 7 archives .....
      Yes I have found you way back in 2001 under the name of happykiwi_2000.
      I can see where (Missy) NH_Princess and K1 K2 edited you :)
    • Hi everyone View
        by cacribaddict on April 14, 2020 at 05:16:23 PDT

Not sure if yous remember me, I was hell..i don't rememeber my old name..not that I was hell haha.. Im Annette or Annie, I used to T.D here many moons ago with Larry, Karen 1 and Karen 2, Tammy etc.. Wish I could remember my name back then then yous could say oh h3ll shes back !!Missed yous, hope ya'll staying safe in the horrible pandemic. Lots a love, Annie

• Hi everyone View
        by leewit on April 6, 2020 at 04:43:35 PDT

G'Day Annie ....nice to have to check back in .. I was also around during the days of K1, K2, K3 lol... ...Gaming Safari is a bit different from Yahoo no doubt lol .... all the best there ... Bert
Tournament Time EDT
Yahoo
Now playing at Yahoo
League Admins
Bwitchywoman62 (Head Admin)  
cool_at_crib4
Leewit  
League Tips
Forgot which tournaments you've registered for? View a listing of your registered tournaments by clicking the "MyAccount" tab.
LadderBux Redemptions
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Antiqued Passion Cross Charm (Set of 2) (125000)
50 Masterpieces you have to read before you die vol: 2 (2024 Edition) (Kindle Edition) (65000)
5 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (25000)
45 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (225000)

Over $4,811,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!