Social 7 Cribbage (ysoc7crib)

A GREAT PLACE TO RELAX AND HAVE FUN !

Message Forum

• Hi everyone View
      by KiwiOwl on March 28, 2020 at 18:47:48 PDT

Not sure if yous remember me, I was hell..i don't rememeber my old name..not that I was hell haha.. Im Annette or Annie, I used to T.D here many moons ago with Larry, Karen 1 and Karen 2, Tammy etc.. Wish I could remember my name back then then yous could say oh h3ll shes back !!

Missed yous, hope ya'll staying safe in the horrible pandemic. Lots a love, Annie

• Re: Hi everyone View
        by cool_at_crib4 on April 15, 2020 at 01:36:34 PDT

Hi Annie I have searched Social 7 archives .....
      Yes I have found you way back in 2001 under the name of happykiwi_2000.
      I can see where (Missy) NH_Princess and K1 K2 edited you :)
    • Hi everyone View
        by cacribaddict on April 14, 2020 at 05:16:23 PDT

Not sure if yous remember me, I was hell..i don't rememeber my old name..not that I was hell haha.. Im Annette or Annie, I used to T.D here many moons ago with Larry, Karen 1 and Karen 2, Tammy etc.. Wish I could remember my name back then then yous could say oh h3ll shes back !!Missed yous, hope ya'll staying safe in the horrible pandemic. Lots a love, Annie

• Hi everyone View
        by leewit on April 6, 2020 at 04:43:35 PDT

G'Day Annie ....nice to have to check back in .. I was also around during the days of K1, K2, K3 lol... ...Gaming Safari is a bit different from Yahoo no doubt lol .... all the best there ... Bert
Tournament Time EDT
Yahoo
Now playing at Yahoo
League Admins
Bwitchywoman62 (Head Admin)  
cool_at_crib4
Leewit  
League Tips
Sportsmanship and a good attitude will take you farther than boasting or bickering.
LadderBux Redemptions
Her Last Promise (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,813,350.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!