Social 7 Cribbage (ysoc7crib)

A GREAT PLACE TO RELAX AND HAVE FUN !

Message Forum

• Sad Notice Today from Betty / betsybear1127 regarding Marcel / cribpegger View
      by leewit on March 26, 2023 at 03:56:52 PDT

Sad Notice Today from Betty / betsybear1127 regarding Marcel / cribpegger .... Marcel will be missed by us all but particularly Betty, close friends and family ... take care during a very difficult time ...
    "It is with great sadness and a broken heart i am sharing that my Marcel went to meet our Heavenly Father earlier this evening. Thank you to all who called and came by to see him. He loved everyone and being in the U.S. there will be a memorial for him in April we will make an announcement when we have made the arrangements."
    • Re: Sad Notice Today from Betty / betsybear1127 regarding Marcel / cribpegger View
        by cool_at_crib4 on March 26, 2023 at 11:38:06 PDT

Such sad news, my thoughts go out to Betsy and Marcel's family, RIP my friend

• Sad Notice Today from Betty / betsybear1127 regarding Marcel / cribpegger View
        by leewit on March 26, 2023 at 03:59:44 PDT

Sad Notice Today from Betty / betsybear1127 regarding Marcel / cribpegger .... Marcel will be missed by us all but particularly Betty, close friends and family ... take care during a very difficult time ..."It is with great sadness and a broken heart i am sharing that my Marcel went to meet our Heavenly Father earlier this evening. Thank you to all who called and came by to see him. He loved everyone and being in the U.S. there will be a memorial for him in April we will make an announcement when we have made the arrangements."

Tournament Time EDT
Yahoo
Now playing at Yahoo
League Admins
Bwitchywoman62 (Head Admin)  
cool_at_crib4
Leewit  
League Tips
Check out the Standings tab to see how you rank against other members of the League.
LadderBux Redemptions
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!