Close Combat 3 (zcc3)

Message Forum

• Difficulty seting View
      by US_Clinton on August 22, 2002 at 21:56:37 PDT

At the start of a game i noted that he went to Options setings i did not say any thing as just passed it off as seting game time or some thing when the game got under way all my men seen was wall of 3 heavy tanks 1 flamer OT/34 and a AAHalftrack 3 full inf unts and a AT Gun backing them up comeing stright for my VL and that was just down south up north he had a AT rifle unit a Big AT gun and Mortars and 2 or More Full Inf units so it made me wonder how did he get all that with 600 points well i did some looking and in the Briefing it says 700 points " but that map Data says 600 points " and i had 700 to start with i think he put game seting on Recrut to make it more E-Z for him i mean he gave me as meany reshuffle as i like but still would come up 2 or 3 real small tanks to pick from and just a few Inf uints can some one help me out with this what happend i feel cheated ?
    • Re: Difficulty seting View
        by _irgendwas on August 23, 2002 at 13:46:33 PDT

difficult changes u can see easily on the red bar...if brief says different DONT accept the scenario!!!....600 points are a lot! which rarity u had? think of that in some years hvy inf of germans cost bout 29points sometimes in later years u dont get them...just the expensive ones...
Tournament Time EDT
GameSpy
Now playing at GameSpy
League Admins
League Tips
Have you visited the Message Forums? You can share your experience, make friends and learn from others in the forums. Check them out on the Community tab!
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Saving the Children of the Holocaust (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Color Your Own Bookmark-Be Happy (79000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,819,400.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!