Command & Conquer (cnc)

Message Forum

• Crap in Teamypino View
      by tparen on April 3, 2007 at 09:25:46 PDT

I want to say that it is ridiculous that one team is being picked on in teamypino.
    I just joined this team and they are straight up honest...but the ops are picking on them.
    Team is Nemesis...they allow people to pile on them in the forums, take down their home page because some Christianist gets their stupid little feelings hurt because they are too stupid to control their impulses so everything.must.be.moderated so that they don't show how weak they really are.
    • I think you ran into the wrong place? nt View
        by sas148 on April 18, 2007 at 15:05:00 PDT

: I want to say that it is ridiculous that one team is being picked on in teamypino.
      : I just joined this team and they are straight up honest...but the ops are picking on them.
      : Team is Nemesis...they allow people to pile on them in the forums, take down their home page because some Christianist gets their stupid little feelings hurt because they are too stupid to control their impulses so everything.must.be.moderated so that they don't show how weak they really are.

Tournament Time EDT
Kali
Now playing at Kali
League Admins
ForTrainers  
Case2  
pinochleman41_cnc  
League Tips
Forgot which tournaments you've registered for? View a listing of your registered tournaments by clicking the "MyAccount" tab.
LadderBux Redemptions
Magnetic Bookmark-DREAMS (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
5 Ingredient Cookbook (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,816,600.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!