TourneyParadise
Message Forum

• STARTING TIMES OF TOURNEYMENTS View
      by royston12 on February 2, 2011 at 18:37:19 PST

Hi

I CAN UNDERSTAND A TOURNEY WAITING FOE A GAME TO FINISH OR ITS THE LAST ONE OF THE DAY. I CAN NOT SEE THE REASONING TO WAIT FOR TWO ROUNDS OF ANOTHER TOURNEY TO COMPLETE BEFORE STARTING AN ALREADY LATE ONE .

TOURNEY TIMES ARE THERE FOR THE LEAGUE MEMBERS TO SEE AND PLAN AROUND THE STATED STARTING TIME

MAY MORE CONSIDERATION BE GIVEN TO THE STARTING OD TOURNEYS PLEASE.

THIS IS A GREAT LEAGUE RUN FOR ITS MEMBERS PLEASURE .
    THANKS ROYSTON12

by pierrot on September 18, 2011 at 19:48:22 PDT

Hi I CAN UNDERSTAND A TOURNEY WAITING FOE A GAME TO FINISH OR ITS THE LAST ONE OF THE DAY. I CAN NOT SEE THE REASONING TO WAIT FOR TWO ROUNDS OF ANOTHER TOURNEY TO COMPLETE BEFORE STARTING AN ALREADY LATE ONE . TOURNEY TIMES ARE THERE FOR THE LEAGUE MEMBERS TO SEE AND PLAN AROUND THE STATED STARTING TIME MAY MORE CONSIDERATION BE GIVEN TO THE STARTING OD TOURNEYS PLEASE. THIS IS A GREAT LEAGUE RUN FOR ITS MEMBERS PLEASURE . THANKS ROYSTON12

by pierrot on September 18, 2011 at 19:48:48 PDT

Hi I CAN UNDERSTAND A TOURNEY WAITING FOE A GAME TO FINISH OR ITS THE LAST ONE OF THE DAY. I CAN NOT SEE THE REASONING TO WAIT FOR TWO ROUNDS OF ANOTHER TOURNEY TO COMPLETE BEFORE STARTING AN ALREADY LATE ONE . TOURNEY TIMES ARE THERE FOR THE LEAGUE MEMBERS TO SEE AND PLAN AROUND THE STATED STARTING TIME MAY MORE CONSIDERATION BE GIVEN TO THE STARTING OD TOURNEYS PLEASE. THIS IS A GREAT LEAGUE RUN FOR ITS MEMBERS PLEASURE . THANKS ROYSTON12

by pierrot on September 18, 2011 at 19:53:52 PDT

ops i must have screwed up my comment is i dont see any problem with starting a little late to accomodate others in most case tds get late commers its not there fault whats a few minutes anyway ist fun no need to rush anyone relax have a coffe or a drink there always the next turney anyway pierrot

• Re: STARTING TIMES OF TOURNEYMENTS View
        by mad_maggie33 on March 7, 2011 at 06:45:51 PST

I agree........I could never spend the whole time in trny room because of late starting times...does'nt happen al the time but when it does FRUSTATING,,,,,,and i do think the td's do a great job..... sue
        by NAMELESS_ on February 2, 2011 at 19:36:51 PST

i agre with you Roy. even though it was the first night of the bragging rights tournaments and was bound to be a teething problem or two starting as close to time would be good as more players would not be tempted to leave when we are well overtime in starting. Though it didn't afect me as I was whooping aveena for 1st mens win I did notice that it affected one or two others.
Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
coyote_in_ri (Head Admin)  
rainbowz52
UnfairAcrobat  
jamest222
winbrich  
beany  
cribpegger  
League Tips
You are allowed one account per League or Ladder per person, but you can join as many different Leagues or Ladders as you would like.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!