Euchrethis
Message Forum

• Welcome my Whanau = Family View
      by mymate on May 25, 2008 at 23:09:09 PDT

G'day to my Euchrethis Family,As u have seen we have changed over to the new redesign of Myleague.Thanks to Kevo = danger4u who is working on our main page and aint doing to bad a job i might add.It mighten be as nice as some but hey who cares,we aint here for the looks we are here for the fun and thats exactly what matters.This league is for friends to be able to get together and play games they feel comfortable with and have fun with one another.It means alot to me to have such great people in the league,If you are having problems please let me know.We also ask that you check any dramas,chaos and any other form of complications at the door as you enter as these things can be reclaimed upon your exit.On behalf of the staff thank you all very much for your support and ill be seeing you in the tourneys,Love yassssss Matey :o))
    • Welcome my Whanau = Family View
        by LanyIsLost on June 19, 2008 at 16:56:17 PDT

G'day to my Euchrethis Family,As u have seen we have changed over to the new redesign of Myleague.Thanks to Kevo = danger4u who is working on our main page and aint doing to bad a job i might add.It mighten be as nice as some but hey who cares,we aint here for the looks we are here for the fun and thats exactly what matters.This league is for friends to be able to get together and play games they feel comfortable with and have fun with one another.It means alot to me to have such great people in the league,If you are having problems please let me know.We also ask that you check any dramas,chaos and any other form of complications at the door as you enter as these things can be reclaimed upon your exit.On behalf of the staff thank you all very much for your support and ill be seeing you in the tourneys,Love yassssss Matey :o))
      Hi ya Matey!!!!!!!! I think the main page is looking beautiful and I think all of you HA's, HTD'S, and TD'S deserve a lot of credit for all of your work. Thanks for being there for us.
      Lany
Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
mymate (Head Admin)  
Berrycraft  
Lexy9  
Atepa_Fala  
stormyseaeyes  
ShyLeaf  
Julie7  
Darkmjh  
sugar_kitty  
JustLovely1122  
BigOleBear  
ET_BRAT  
shedevildares  
LollyGirl  
League Tips
A tournament is a short-term competition with a scheduled beginning and end. Players may register to play in a tournament on any League for which they are registered.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)
DIY Projects:: Household DIY (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,811,700.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!