Euchrethis
Message Forum

• RE: RIP 1Philsgirl View
      by Danger4u on September 29, 2008 at 23:59:17 PDT

I don't know where to start but i must try and say this as try my best to get it right as the tears pour my eyes and it's hard to see what im typing.

Phils you were more too me than just a euchre friend; i considered you my second mother,friend for life,Euchre buddy.
    You were always there rather you were sick or tired and would take no crap from no one. I feel as if i have lost a part of my heart now that your gone then i remember you will always be here with us in spirit and guiding us along to a journey unknown to us.
    You will be missed by alot of people but will never be forgotton. You in my eyes are a legend and legends live forever. May your heart and soul Rest in Peace in the arms of jesus and the eyes of god; For you are now in a better place and in a more peaceful world.
    May god grant you the light to find yourway to those angel wings awaiting you up in heaven.

Love you always phils,
    Kevin Wilson(Danger4u)

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
mymate (Head Admin)  
Berrycraft  
Lexy9  
Atepa_Fala  
stormyseaeyes  
ShyLeaf  
Julie7  
Darkmjh  
sugar_kitty  
JustLovely1122  
BigOleBear  
ET_BRAT  
shedevildares  
LollyGirl  
League Tips
Tourney Jump has been integrated into our search box. Simply type the jump number into the search box in the upper-right corner, then choose 'Tourneys' from the drop-down menu and click 'Go!'
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Soap Making: 365 Days of Soap Making Recipes Book (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,813,000.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!