Loon
Message Forum

• Loon's 6 year anniversary View
      by Bugsy8150 on November 25, 2007 at 21:14:50 PST

Hi You Great Loon Members,
    This coming weekend we will be celebrating our 6 year anniversary with a mass of tourney's for your pleasure. Some DE's Swiss No hits Anti's Regular 3pt SE. So come on and join us.

Thurs Nov 29th Loon opened for member registration and I will this Thurs Nov 28th at 9:30pm be hosting our Membership Tourney with 6000 bux to the winner.

Sat 9:30pm Brian will be hosting our Anniversary Tournament with a trivia game being done and the winner will win a Loon 6 Year Anniversary Mug with their name on it.

Sunday 9:30 pm Brian will host the Final Anniversary Party with 6000 bux to the winner.

There will be tourney's with anywhere from 100 - 600 bux on them all weekend.

So watch the calendar and Join us as we celebrate Loon and Our Members. Without you we would not be here.

Thursday I will also be announcing to 2 of the Loon Team members a very special award. Because they are all so great the names will be placed in a hat and drawn to see who wins.

Good Luck to you Team Loon Staff Members. You are the best of the best.

Also, our sister ladder AE Backgammon wanted to help us celebrate to they will be joining in on the fun hosting some special tourneys Dec 1 and 2nd. If you are not a member and want to play in those events too (which I hope you will) register at http://www.myleague.com/aebackgammon/

Wishing you all good luck at the tables.

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
Bugsy18150 (Head Admin)  
Cayse2  
Snapeswench  
League Tips
Gold members can transfer their membership to another League or Ladder they are playing on once every 90 days.
LadderBux Redemptions
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Super Mama Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,815,450.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!