OCanada
Message Forum

• Welcome... View
      by DivatDown on February 28, 2013 at 17:22:47 PST

I would like to welcome all the players who have joined so far. Hoping to see a great deal more. We also have a new Voice chat up and running (Team Speak). download at www.teamspeak.com its free. Instruction on main ladder page. see ya on the greens
    • Welcome... View
        by hammer53 on March 25, 2013 at 06:41:55 PDT

I would like to welcome all the players who have joined so far. Hoping to see a great deal more. We also have a new Voice chat up and running (Team Speak). download at www.teamspeak.com its free. Instruction on main ladder page. see ya on the greens
      Hello Dave
      • Welcome... View
          by hammer53 on March 25, 2013 at 06:46:02 PDT

Hello Dave and tks for the invite to this forum. I've already had the pleasure of a rnd with both u and the Don (crappiekid). I will be sending out friend invites to all members thru the WGT link. Hope to get some acceptances so we can start playing some golf with some new friends and getting to know this forum better. So far its been a blast.
        Note to all: my ID on WGT is Beginnerbob.
        Hammer53
Tournament Time EDT
World Golf Tour
Now playing at World Golf Tour
League Admins
thurman15 (Head Admin)  
stormw2012 (Admin TD)  
spiders1 (Admin)  
johnnymill (admin td)  
iceats (Admin)  
michaelR  
mbaker9348  
KevinWinters  
DivatDown (OCGL FOUNDER)  
League Tips
Forgot which tournaments you've registered for? View a listing of your registered tournaments by clicking the "MyAccount" tab.
LadderBux Redemptions
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)

Over $4,814,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!