Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• GET WELL CARD FOR SAMEO'S SON View
      by PuttyHead on October 23, 2005 at 11:41:10 PDT

SAMEO

THE ENTIRE STAFF AND ALL ITS GREAT MEMBERS FROM THE HAVEN, SENDS OUR HEART THOUGHT PRAYERS TO YOUR SON IN HIS TIME OF NEED.

I KNOW YOU ARE SUCH A STRONG WILLED WOMAN. BUT, EVEN THE STRONGEST NEEDS A SHOULDER TO LEAN ON AT TIMES. MINE IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR YOU.

EVERYONE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST A MESSAGE TO SAMRO'S SON.

PUTTY/GARY

• Re: GET WELL CARD FOR SAMEO'S SON View
        by jim449 on October 24, 2005 at 06:26:19 PDT

: SAMEO

: THE ENTIRE STAFF AND ALL ITS GREAT MEMBERS FROM THE HAVEN, SENDS OUR HEART THOUGHT PRAYERS TO YOUR SON IN HIS TIME OF NEED.

: I KNOW YOU ARE SUCH A STRONG WILLED WOMAN. BUT, EVEN THE STRONGEST NEEDS A SHOULDER TO LEAN ON AT TIMES. MINE IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR YOU.

: EVERYONE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST A MESSAGE TO SAMRO'S SON.

: PUTTY/GARY

by SameoSameo1 on October 24, 2005 at 05:49:46 PDT

Hi All:
      Got home this morning (monday) to find all this wonderful support. I am so greatful to have freinds such as yourselves.

This is what seemed to have happened. My son J and his freinds were at a nightclub Friday night, he had gotten into an argument with some other men at the bar, they left the bar and the guys were outside waiting for them, they shot at the kids a couple times, thank god they missed, they then chased them in the car causing my son and his g/f to smash into the side of a building head on.

J was takin off the critical list around 11pm last night, Amy is still in critical condition. J is still on some form of life support as his kidneys keep failing on him, Amy has contracted an infection somehow so her heart is working overtime.

Your prayers are felt and I know they will reach the kids. J cant talk with all the machines hes hooked up to but heyy, we are learning a new form of communication. He waves his finger around and I get to geuss what he's saying. I tell ya a mothers job is never done and I'm gettin good at fingering it out!!! (yuck yuck)

Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I will be popping in from time to time to say hi and play a few tourneys. I can only stare at him for so long and then he starts lookin 4 years old, then 6 and well you get it. Just best to be around good freinds while sittin with him.

With all my love
      Sameo

by virginia_gal on October 24, 2005 at 12:32:23 PDT

Hey Hunny,
        sorry to hear about your son and girlfriend,i am glad to hear that j is out of critical condition ....me and man servant will have all of you guys in our prayers and thoughts...girlie you have my number if not you know how to get ahold of me... just call if you want to talk... or just to vent...we are here for you........love ya chickie.............
          by kethryveris on October 24, 2005 at 06:21:24 PDT

Think its safe to say the HW world took a sigh of relief to hear he moved from critical... If he takes after you *cough* and has a certain stubborn streak *cough cough* i figure he'll be outta bed in a day or two :) you need anything, you have only to ask.
        by Jessie176 on October 23, 2005 at 13:19:26 PDT

: SAMEO

: THE ENTIRE STAFF AND ALL ITS GREAT MEMBERS FROM THE HAVEN, SENDS OUR HEART THOUGHT PRAYERS TO YOUR SON IN HIS TIME OF NEED.

: I KNOW YOU ARE SUCH A STRONG WILLED WOMAN. BUT, EVEN THE STRONGEST NEEDS A SHOULDER TO LEAN ON AT TIMES. MINE IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR YOU.

: EVERYONE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST A MESSAGE TO SAMRO'S SON.

: PUTTY/GARY

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
To view which tournaments you are registered in, simple click the 'MyAccount' tab and scroll down to the 'My Tournaments' section. You will see a list of all the tournaments in which you are currently registered.
LadderBux Redemptions
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!