Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• BRING BACK THE DJ View
      by djs_wife on November 23, 2005 at 18:34:21 PST

It has been awhile since discjockey 60 has been in puttys to do his show..i myself as well as discjockey has recieved several im's asking him to come back in and do his show from puttys. so i think that there should be a vote put up in the voting booth to let the members decide wether they want the dj back in putty's or not.......a good thing should not be ruined by a few bad apples.
    • Re: BRING BACK THE DJ View
        by jim6577 on November 27, 2005 at 09:08:23 PST

I really like Discjockey. He has a really great personality and a flair for what he does.

We all have our preferences in life, whether it be the style of clothes we wear, the type of movies we enjoy and yes, the form of music we
      listen to. It's what makes us different as individuals.

I myself prefer country music. I have most of my adult life. I am a historian on this type of music, owning many country recordings and books. I can tell you of artists long ago as well as those who are currently popular. I enjoy the down to earth lyrics of everyday life. Many may sneer and hold their noses up to this type of music and that is their right. Fiddles and steel guitars are not for everyone.

If I was a disc jockey in Putty's who played country music and someone requested a rap song I would politely refuse to play it. I could not
      justify playing something that is not to my taste. Those who didn't like what I would play could simply turn it off.

I guess Discjockey feels the same way toward country music. It’s not to his taste and he should not have to play what he does not like. And those who don't like the music he does play also have a choice; simply turn it off. Like radio and television ratings the listeners can determine what is liked and what is not.

I hope Discjockey will play cards in Putty's, whether he is on the radio or not. And if he is on the air those who enjoy his type of
      music should listen in.

by SameoSameo1 on November 24, 2005 at 10:20:19 PST

I myself would love to see Mark back, but also would like to hear more different variety's in the music. I like rap and all but not at a long period of time.

Sameo

by PuttyHead on November 24, 2005 at 04:51:53 PST

: It has been awhile since discjockey 60 has been in puttys to do his show..i myself as well as discjockey has recieved several im's asking him to come back in and do his show from puttys. so i think that there should be a vote put up in the voting booth to let the members decide wether they want the dj back in putty's or not.......a good thing should not be ruined by a few bad apples.

THANKS FOR YOUR POST ON WANTING THE DISCJOCKEY BACK AT THE HAVEN ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS,

I WILL LET THE MEMBERS DECIDE THE FAITH ON ALLOWING THE DISCJOCKEY BACK TO THE ROOM. I'M GOING TO POST SEVERAL QUESTIONS PRETAINING TO YOUR POST.

I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE FROM NO ONE AND WILL KEEP POSTING THE RESULIS FOR ALL TO SEE HERE IN THE FORUM.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN POR YOUR POST.

PUTTY/GARY

by CrispyJoyce on November 26, 2005 at 22:52:13 PST

Ok this is my opinion:- I DO think that voting on it IS a good idea. After all its our members who count the most and are important to us.
        But I am like Sameo, on the Rap comment, but even more so, I really dont like that kind of music at all, can not understand most of it lol. Being the ole fashion gal that I am, I would like to hear some of the good ole rock n roll from back in the 70's-80's era. That to me was when music was at it finest.
        Sure there are some great ones today as well, so its too each their own of course.
        TC all and will be waiting to see what you's think on this matter.

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
The Hall of Fame is updated once per day, so it could take up to 24 hours to see your name in lights if you have recently achieved Hall of Fame status.
LadderBux Redemptions
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Tree of Life Pendant (120000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,100.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!