Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• DJ Mark Cooper View
      by Jessie176 on November 27, 2005 at 12:23:01 PST

As usual the forum and I are not seeing eye to eye for me to reply to the other posts LOL, so I will just make a fresh post!
    I think what needs to be remembered, there are certain things set up with certain formats to be done...not just with the DJ...but in everything. Unfortuantly, you have to accept it. As TD's...you have certain rules...formats...and such that YOU have to follow, that players sometimes dont like, but 'adjust' to(i think is the correct word to use)...as does the DJ. I think Mark does a GREAT job trying to make as many people as possible happy. But as everyone should know...that is impossible to make EVERYONE happy ALL the time. Uhmm...and should be understood? Not everyone likes country...not everyone likes rap/dance...not everyone likes 70's 80's...and so on. But he was doing trivia to spice things up, which i thought was a great idea! Anyhow...enough of my babbling...I enjoy the DJ, and will be a faithful follower WHEREVER he does his shows. and NO...it isnt cause I enjoy the abuse (lmao) it is because he is just a fun person to be around...talk to...and so on. ( DJ WIFEY...plz take a picture of this...will proilly be the only time i say something this nice about him in public) =)

Take care all & Happy gaming
    OOOO PS!!!!
    Formal challenges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont see many doin them!!!!!!

Jess

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Did you know you can edit your username? Visit the MyAccount tab to find out what else you can edit on your profile.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)

Over $4,812,500.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!