Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• LOL at Formal Challenges!!!! View
      by Jessie176 on November 27, 2005 at 12:38:52 PST

I just wanna re-itterate something

Formal challenges are REGUALR GAMES.
    They are not because someone is upset with you...or anything else.
    Simply put, that person wants your ladder spot! You have to defend it!!
    Guinney has had the #1 spot for AGES!!! I think its time that ladder challenges are made, and see who can knock him off his lil thrown (nothin personal Guinney)
    If you dont know how to do a formal challenge,...ASK!! it is rather easy....I will be more then willing to help anyone!
    Happy Gaming =)
    Jess

• Re: LOL at Formal Challenges!!!! View
        by CrispyJoyce on December 5, 2005 at 23:45:59 PST

Well Jess, nothing personal against you either, but in my oppionion when you make challenges towards someone you should follow up on them. OR not make them at all. Sure Guinney did have the #1 spot for a long time, but he's not there anymore now is he? The King Of The Hill tourney that Putty does every Sunday, shakes the ladder spots up real good, and its alot of fun to play in. I am not able to always play either, but I try to make most of them. I kinda wondered why you had gotten boxed for a few days, and then I found out why, hmmmmmmmm there ya go girl. See you at the tables, and happy gaming to you as well TC
      • Re: LOL at Formal Challenges!!!! View
          by Jessie176 on December 6, 2005 at 08:20:23 PST

: Well Jess, nothing personal against you either, but in my oppionion when you make challenges towards someone you should follow up on them. OR not make them at all. Sure Guinney did have the #1 spot for a long time, but he's not there anymore now is he? The King Of The Hill tourney that Putty does every Sunday, shakes the ladder spots up real good, and its alot of fun to play in. I am not able to always play either, but I try to make most of them. I kinda wondered why you had gotten boxed for a few days, and then I found out why, hmmmmmmmm there ya go girl. See you at the tables, and happy gaming to you as well TC

Well first of all....I was boxed due to 3 challenges that were not completed. 1 was supposed to be cancelled. Another one, I do not think the other person got the challenged, due to that was when cases was having trouble with their e-mailings and such (which Putty was aware of, and the box was through CASES NOT PUTTY). The 3rd, I was unable to be here for. So before you shoot your mouth off CJ, know what is what!!!
        2nd of all...Putty and I had talked, and he was in FULL support in the challenges, he feels they should be made more often. Maybe talk to him before you shoot off at the finger tips!!
        Man you really know how to PIZZ someone off CJ! No worries, I will no longer do formal challenges, in fact, I will no longer come in the room nor play in any tournies. NOTHING PERSONAL.
        I would like to know what prompted your RUDE POST
        Happy gaming, if you know what happy is!

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
You can give your friends up to 2,000 LadderBux every week if you are a Platinum Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!