Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Goodbye Lunatic View
      by kethryveris on December 24, 2005 at 10:42:48 PST

For those who do not know, Luna is stepping down as TD from the league. It is a sad day for putty's and for those who have gotten to know Luna personally.

Luna has been an excellent td. She ran her tourneys well, she was fair and she fun. She never played politics or anything she wimply wanted to have fun and ensure our players had a good time as well.

Losing her makes Putty's less than what it was for she brought a special light and life here with her. I know she is stayin on as a player, but my heart is saddened to see her go.

There are tds who host, and hat is all they do.. Luna hosted but made it special. She took the extra step, she actually cared.. and for that she will be missed.

Goodbye Luna, and if theres anything we can do to get you back, I'd move heaven and earth to do it. just say the word. And based on IMS flooding me asking how we can keep you... i'm not the only one feeling that way

• Re: Goodbye Lunatic View
        by Gaisie on December 24, 2005 at 12:22:30 PST

Luna my friend, my heart is saddened today with the news of you leaving Puttys as a TD. I was the one that introduced you to Hardwoods and told you what a great league Puttys was. I was so proud when you decided to TD for Putty and loved watching you grow as you learned the job of being a TD. For you to leave now is a very sad thing. You are definitely HTD material! It saddens me that "things" happened that made you disenchanted with TD-ing in Puttys. I for one think you were a big asset to Puttys not because you are my friend in the real world but because I saw you interact with the members and saw that everyone loved you (and still do). Some other league will be happy to snap you up and have you TD for them and I know other leagues will be asking you. Please don't let what happened to you discourage you from ever being a TD again. I know I told you that I would never TD again because of what happened to me in another league but please you are too GOOD of a TD to never TD again. In closing I just want you to know that many others and I will miss you so very much as a TD and we all wish you the very best life has to offer. Please have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love ya my friend, Gaisie

by kevin hocking on December 24, 2005 at 20:18:41 PST

totally agree thier with gaisie anyone can hold the title td but it takes a certain typoe of person to make a td and luna u have it girl i myself watch all tds in hw and thier r some awesum tds in here and u by far r one that has stood out to me i hope u do reconsider and stay but if u dont we all understand and we will love u all the same ty hun

by Kevin Hocking on December 24, 2005 at 10:51:48 PST

here here kethry is a real sad day and b4 anyone asks yes i do know some of the reason y and i totally uderstand luna.
      is a very sad day here in puttys and i am considering whether i wish to continue as a member here.
      tc all and happy xmas
          by kethryveris on December 24, 2005 at 11:24:15 PST

Rotty had problems posting, this is from her:

Luna will miss you with all my heart, you are a awesome td and hope to get you back. You have spent alot of time devoting your time to the haven. Sad to see you go. Please keep in touch.

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
You can earn 6 times the LadderBux on up to 10 Leagues if you are a Diamond Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
Soap Making: 365 Days of Soap Making Recipes Book (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Artwork Bookmarker (67000)

Over $4,812,800.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!