Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Luna View
      by Gaisie on December 26, 2005 at 07:39:08 PST

WOW...I am so happy Luna that you have changed your mind and will continue to TD in Puttys. You have made many of us so happy. No one wanted to see you leave Puttys as a TD. We all are dedicated to Putty and his league and love playing in your tourneys and all the other TD's tourneys. Keep up the good work Luna. You are a GREAT TD. You have come a long way girl from the first day you joined hardwoods and Puttys. I am so proud of you!!!! Happy New Year, your friend always, Gaisie

• Re: Luna View
        by jim6577 on December 26, 2005 at 14:44:41 PST

I am also happy to see Luna back! Lets all have a fine 2006 here at Putty's Haven.

Gaisie (you big show off)...lol...I love those icons you add to your message forums. I will make you a deal; you show me how to do that and I will show you how to use the card creator...LOL.

• Re: Luna View
          by Gaisie on December 26, 2005 at 15:15:08 PST

LOL...it's a deal Jim. I have tried and tried to make new cards but they never show up when I play....would like to have something nice to look at on my cards like you do on yours...mmmm but I don't want your pics lol....I need good looking men pics on mine...lol....

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Gold members can transfer their membership to another League or Ladder they are playing on once every 90 days.
LadderBux Redemptions
Heart Lock Charm (52000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,812,550.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!