Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• LUNA'S MESSAGE View
      by Gaisie on December 27, 2005 at 08:02:25 PST

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM LUNA. FOR SOME REASON SHE IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO POST IN THIS MESSAGE FORUM AT THIS TIME. SHE HAS ASKED ME TO POST THIS MESSAGE FOR HER.

HI EVERYONE:

It was with a very heavy heart that I made the decision to leave Putty’s as a TD. However, things have changed and I will be TD-ing in Putty’s again. I received so much support from you all and have decided not to leave Putty’s after all. I appreciate so much all of your IM’s asking me not to leave as a TD. I would like to thank Putty, Sameo, Rowdy, and Kethry for their concern and support.

Thank you so much to all the members that IM-ed me asking me not to leave and Especially Gaisie & Jim6577 for handcuffing me to my chair until you all could change my mind. Thanks to Kethry and Kevin for the addying. A special Thank You to Splsh and those who posted messages in the forum. All of your friendships means so much to me and gives me great pleasure to host for you.

I have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy TD-ing so much in Putty’s as it has brought a lot of enjoyment to my world and I love all the new friends I have made in Putty’s. Putty’s is the best league in hardwoods and you, the members, are what make it so special. I am proud to say I am a TD for Putty’s.

I will be looking forward to hosting tourneys and being with you all. Have a very Happy New Year. See you all at the tables soon. My sincere appreciation to all of you…your friend, Luna

• Re: LUNA'S MESSAGE View
        by kevin hocking on December 27, 2005 at 08:07:43 PST

wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we love ya hun am glad u r staying glad to see things finally got done right looking forward to your next tourney :)
Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
We offer 5 MB of free web space to our Platinum and Diamond members. You can create a personal homepage or simply use it as a place to store files on the web.
LadderBux Redemptions
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,450.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!