Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Sad news today View
      by Gaisie on February 2, 2006 at 07:09:33 PST

Jim6577's Mother died last nite. I have made a group card for you all to sign. The link is: http://www.groupcard.com/birthday3/Jim6577.html
    Jim, my deepest sympathy is with you and your family. Please know I will be with you in my thoughts during this difficult time. If you should need anything just ask. Love ya my friend, Gaisie

• Re: Sad news today View
        by Jessie176 on February 2, 2006 at 10:42:11 PST

Gaisie..
      Thank you for making the card, and letting us know of the sad news of Jim's mother. I have uploaded the card, and make it possible for everyone to click it in here to get to it. You are a wonderful friend.
      Jim,
      In times like this, we seem to forget about everything around us, just remember, you have friends here for you, thinking about you, especially at this time. May God bring you peace of mind at this time of need.
      Love you Jim
      Jess

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Did you know there's a way to disable most ads on our site? Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab to find out how.
LadderBux Redemptions
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,450.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!