Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Subs View
      by 1_DAFFY_DUCK on May 29, 2006 at 07:09:30 PDT

It was my understanding that 1 player listed gets first pick of wh they want to sub them. Today I was goin into the finals and even before the assignment came out my opp. asked someone to sub them.I didn't see it at first and when the assignment came out I was listed first I also asked this person to sub me they didn't see it and sat with my opp. I said "I asked ______ to sub me" they said they didn't see it ok fine I said "play" at that point I didn't care.I scrolled back and saw where the opp asked ______ to sub before the assignment was given and said at the table that "_____ shoulda waited to see who was listed first before askin someone to sub". I got a smart comment back about bein bossy and told them to take the win and left. I have seen this (players askin others to sub before assignments have been given)happening alot lately and thought it should be addressed.

Just my thoughts on the matter
    DAFFY

• Re: Subs View
        by CrispyJoyce on May 29, 2006 at 11:34:38 PDT

YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT DAFFY. IT IS FIRST ONE UP THAT GETS THE CHOICE. I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN ALOT MYSELF. THE PERSON THAT RAN OUT ON THE GAME WAS IN THE WRONG AS WELL, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. GLAD TO SEE YOU ADDRESSED THIS MATTER. WD TY
      • Re: Subs View
          by 1_DAFFY_DUCK on May 30, 2006 at 03:38:04 PDT

: YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT DAFFY. IT IS FIRST ONE UP THAT GETS THE CHOICE. I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN ALOT MYSELF. THE PERSON THAT RAN OUT ON THE GAME WAS IN THE WRONG AS WELL, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. GLAD TO SEE YOU ADDRESSED THIS MATTER. WD TY

Well I guess I was wrong for leaving. But the way the player responded as if it were a joke pissed me off not that they had done it.But the way he responded to what I said

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Did you know? Premium members get a cool icon next to their name in the Standings indicating how many years they have been a member of each League on their membership.
LadderBux Redemptions
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Artwork Bookmarker (67000)
Heart Lock Charm (52000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,700.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!