Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Hello Haven ampamp Thank You View
      by Pixalie on June 4, 2006 at 13:49:37 PDT

Hello all you Wizards and Wizardess:
    I would like to thank Putty for taking be back to his staff here at the Haven!!!! Thank You
    It's a pleasure to be back! I would also like to thank Jessie & Daffy who so graciously gave up there time slots this weekend so that I could get in my 10 free tourney's without them this would not have been possible.
    I am looking forward to hosting the games that you all so love to play in and show up for on time. I will be doing some of the late night tourney's for you as well as some of the earlier evening ones.
    Sameo & I will be hosting the Monday night evening ones at 815. It will be called The Hen Party!! On this page you will find a new recipe each week as well as household cleaning tips etc. If you have a special recipe you would like to see on the page you can email it to me at twin1197@yahoo.com I will gift that person 100 bux and 50 bux for the cleaning tips, So lets get this started.
    THANK YOU to all my friends and family that helped make this all happen this weekend for without your commitment to the Haven and all it's TD"s this would not have possible Love you all !!!! xoxo
    PS I don't allow subs in any of my 2-v-2 tourney's be it a Single Elem or a Double Elem. I do use the 2 minute timer on players who are in the room and will give a grace time to others of 5 minutes so that they have time to get back to the room. I do have a bind made for those who need to go to the powder room during a tourney. After 2 minutes in a 1-v-1 S E REG and a player has been lost you may ask for a sub or one will be appointed.

• Re: Hello Haven ampamp Thank You View
        by CrispyJoyce on June 4, 2006 at 22:45:18 PDT

HELLO G/F: ON BEHALF OF THE ENTIRE STAFF OF THE HAVEN, I WELCOME YOU BACK HOME, WHERE YOU BELONG.
      AS YOU KNOW I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE FINNALY GOING TO DO IT, AND AS I SAID TO YOU THAT DAY, ITS ABOUT DANG TIME LOL.
      YOU WILL BE A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR STAFF,AND I LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING AND PARTICAPTING IN YOUR HEN PARTIES.
      LUVS YA SWEETIE XOXOXO
Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Gold members can transfer their membership to another League or Ladder they are playing on once every 90 days.
LadderBux Redemptions
Heart Lock Charm (52000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,812,550.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!