Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• New Members View
      by druidmagic on July 9, 2006 at 10:15:45 PDT

I know every room wants to get all the new members they can, but can the TDs do it after they start a Tournery instead of making the rest of wait. Today the new member didnt even get into the T and there was a 23 minute wait. Sorry to say i left that particular T. I dont like to rock the boat, but i thought i would make my feelings felt.
    • Re: New Members View
        by lunatic1 on July 10, 2006 at 14:20:23 PDT

: I know every room wants to get all the new members they can, but can the TDs do it after they start a Tournery instead of making the rest of wait. Today the new member didnt even get into the T and there was a 23 minute wait. Sorry to say i left that particular T. I dont like to rock the boat, but i thought i would make my feelings felt.

First I would like to Thank You Druid for your posting. It is very important for us to know how our members feel about things.

I personally do not feel you are rocking any boat, and I appreciate your input as I do everyones.

I agree with you that it took way too long for me to start my 12:45 tourney. I was trying to get a new member signed up so I would not have to drop the odd person that was on auto. But, when aother member came into the room I started the tourney as soon as they were registered. This left the new member out of the tourney as they had not completed their registration. Thank You again for taking the time to post your message.

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Did you know? Premium members get a cool icon next to their name in the Standings indicating how many years they have been a member of each League on their membership.
LadderBux Redemptions
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,811,800.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!