Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• For What It Is Worth View
      by CrispyJoyce on August 2, 2006 at 21:07:14 PDT

Maybe I don't have the right to post this in here, but just wanted all to know how I feel.
    Puttys Haven was my home for a very long time, as you all know. I still feel I was unjustly accused of somethings.
    Right from the start of the first day I TD'd here, I was very proud that Putty took me on, and had the convidence in be to do a good job. He became a good friend to me, and I still consider him to be one. But now when I go into the room to play its uncomfortable for me, as most of you's just ignore me.
    It hurt me very much to have to leave, but I felt there was no point in staying where I was no longer welcome.
    We started out as one big happy family, then the family I made, turned around and hurt my feelings very much. I guess you really find out who your friends are, in a case like this, and the ones I thought were, aren't now.
    Putty told me just to come in and be the old Crispy he once knew, but thats kinda hard, when very few even talk to me.
    Putty I do miss the room, but some of the people make it very difficult for me to play there.
    Enough said, tc all
    CJ
    • Re: For What It Is Worth View
        by Gaisie on August 3, 2006 at 05:34:41 PDT

Sameo has asked me to post the following for her in reply to CJ's post as she for some reason cannot post in here today:

CJ- please tell me you are not this disillusional. You continue to play the victim in this, UNJUSTLY??? The proof we have of you putting puttys league at risk would get you banned for life from both cases & hardwood. I will not go into specifics as I am honoring putty's request to say nothing but if you continue to slander Putty & his league by your backstabbing him and lying, I will not stand by and watch it happen,, even if it means that I will be yanked as Admin or even TD'ing in Putty's. It would be well worth it to me. Leave well enough alone CJ!!!
      Sameo

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Be sure to check out the Tourney Calendar to find out when the next tournament will begin.
LadderBux Redemptions
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Antiqued Passion Cross Charm (Set of 2) (125000)
50 Masterpieces you have to read before you die vol: 2 (2024 Edition) (Kindle Edition) (65000)
5 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (25000)
45 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (225000)

Over $4,811,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!