Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Thanks So Very Much View
      by Pixalie on September 29, 2006 at 21:32:44 PDT

Hi Kids As of tomorrow nite I will no longer be a TD in the Haven. It's been lots of fun being back but my time here has come and gone. You have many new and experienced TD's to take over. I will miss you all. Putty thanks for everything and for letting me come back. I wish you all the very best love Pix
    • Re: Thanks So Very Much View
        by lunatic1 on September 30, 2006 at 10:20:31 PDT

: Hi Kids As of tomorrow nite I will no longer be a TD in the Haven. It's been lots of fun being back but my time here has come and gone. You have many new and experienced TD's to take over. I will miss you all. Putty thanks for everything and for letting me come back. I wish you all the very best love Pix

I sure will miss you Pix. Thanks so much for all the help you have given me and especially the laughs and fun times. I wish the best of luck and please don't be a stranger to us. Thank you for the Great Main Page. It is awesume. Huggggssss

by wild_ki_lin on September 30, 2006 at 05:14:42 PDT

Awwwwwwwwwwww :(

by PuttyHead on September 30, 2006 at 03:27:10 PDT

: Hi Kids As of tomorrow nite I will no longer be a TD in the Haven. It's been lots of fun being back but my time here has come and gone. You have many new and experienced TD's to take over. I will miss you all. Putty thanks for everything and for letting me come back. I wish you all the very best love Pix

I WISH THE BEST FOR YOU ALIE IN SOUTHERN COMFORT. YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE A GREAT JOB FOR ME HERE IN THE HAVEN, AND I DO THANK YOU FOR THAT. THANKS FOR THE LONG HOURS YOU HAVE PUT IN ON MAKING OUR MAIN PAGE. GOT MANY GREAT RESPONDS BACK ON IT. THE DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN HERE AT THE HAVEN FOR YOU.
      I ONLY WISH THE VERY BEST FOR YOU.
      PUTTY/GARY

by Jessie176 on September 30, 2006 at 03:54:00 PDT

Sigh! will miss u g/f

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Did you know you can edit your username? Visit the MyAccount tab to find out what else you can edit on your profile.
LadderBux Redemptions
Frugal One Pot Meals (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Silver Bumblebee Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,791,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!