Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Welcoming Me View
      by DruidMagic on October 1, 2006 at 09:05:29 PDT

I would like to thank PuttyHead and all of the staff for helpimg me to get my first 10 Tournaments in so quickly. TY for all the help. I am looking forward to a long association here and helping when i can.

Remember the No 1 rule of the Haven Have Fun.

• Re: Welcoming Me View
        by Ginger Kitty on October 1, 2006 at 16:47:50 PDT

: I would like to thank PuttyHead and all of the staff for helpimg me to get my first 10 Tournaments in so quickly. TY for all the help. I am looking forward to a long association here and helping when i can.

: Remember the No 1 rule of the Haven Have Fun.

Welcome Druid, What Would A Haven Be Without It's Own Personel Dragon. You'll Make A Great Staff Addition So Groom That Tail And Have A Great Time.

• Re: Welcoming Me View
        by lunatic1 on October 1, 2006 at 14:39:11 PDT

: I would like to thank PuttyHead and all of the staff for helpimg me to get my first 10 Tournaments in so quickly. TY for all the help. I am looking forward to a long association here and helping when i can.

: Remember the No 1 rule of the Haven Have Fun.

Welcome Druid to our Staff. I am looking forward to working and playing euchre with you. You have been so helpful to me every since I have met you. Thanks for all your help and you can look forward to more HELP im's lol. Once again, Welcome to Putty's Haven, so very glad to have you on board.

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
If you're interested in becoming an Admin on your League, volunteering to be a TD is a good way to prove your leadership abilities.
LadderBux Redemptions
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,450.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!