Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Deployed ampquotThe Willie Filesampquot Godzilla View
      by Jessie176 on December 11, 2006 at 05:56:24 PST

Ok...Here is another update!!!

December 10th

Howdy folks!!
    Greetings once again from IRAQ ... I have some new folks added to the growing
    list of folks receiving the update ... I am gonna repeat a couple things just in
    case the new peeps didnt get the info ... first of all, is my present mailing
    address

SPC HULL, WILLIAM
    1687TH COMBAT (HET) CO
    CAMP AL TAJI, IRAQ
    APO, AE 09378

second, is a list of things that I/we have on my/our wish list for care
    packages:

*1. Bump Fighter Razor refills
    *2. various colors/styles of construction paper tablets
    *3. Markers/HiLiters
    *4. Rolls of lamination
    5. Hand cleaner (GOJO or Fast Orange or LAVA soap)
    6. Movies/CD's
    7. Homemade snacks
    8. room deodorizers (8 dudes in our room)
    9. OTC meds**
    10. Lotion
    and anything else that you want to send, as long as it is NOT a weapon,
    alcoholic, or an explosive device
    *items specific to me: razors to shave and poetry supplies
    **cold remedies, cough drops, etc

Our PX (military version of Walmart) here has more empty shelves than full ...
    we are NOT permitted to travel freely off camp w/o it being military or
    emergency business ... OK, enuff repeating, now fer da NEW stuff ... not much
    has happened since the last update ... a little free time off, I passed a test
    involving a little bottle of fluid, a few random explosions ... nuffin exciting
    ... the WWE folks came by ... Melina, Crystal, Johnny Nitro, JBL, and John Cena
    were here ... I was kinda disappointed though ... by the time they got to where
    I saw them, they basically were burned out and they were outta t-shirts ... i
    took a few pics and didnt stay in line for the autographs ... all they gave ya
    was a group photo ... alot of them came over but most stayed at a different camp
    cuz they were gonna shoot a live SMACKDWN show there ... I feel soooooo cheated
    ... keep you eyes open for future updates ... I thank all the folks that have
    taken the time to respond back with a thank you or whatever else ... your
    responses are truly appreciated ... for those that dont respond, I am gonna
    start making cuts soon (less typing I have to do) ... but I hope that doesn't
    happen ... you folks take care and I will always keep in touch whenever I can

CIAO 4 NOW

WILLIE
    (aka ZILLA to some)

I HAVE MADE A CHATBOXFOR ZILLA, HE FINALLY WAS ABLE TO OPEN IT YESTERDAY, AND WE HAD SOME FUN WITH HIM WHILE HE WAS ONLINE.HERE IS IS THE LINK TO IT..SAVE IT TO YOUR FAV'S OR WHATEVER, HE WILL POST ON IT DAILY OR WHEN HE IS ABLE TO GET ONLINE. ONCE SAMEO IS BACK, PUTTY IS HAVING HER PUT IT ON THE MAIN PAGE....TAKE CARE ALL

http://chatboxforzilla.cbox.ws/

• Re: Deployed ampquotThe Willie Filesampquot Godzilla View
        by summernights on December 12, 2006 at 20:34:58 PST

Jessie, does Zilla have an e'mail addy?
      If so i hope you can share it with me as i would like to contact him in that way also.
      thanks, summer
      : Ok...Here is another update!!!

: December 10th

: Howdy folks!!
      : Greetings once again from IRAQ ... I have some new folks added to the growing
      : list of folks receiving the update ... I am gonna repeat a couple things just in
      : case the new peeps didnt get the info ... first of all, is my present mailing
      : address

: SPC HULL, WILLIAM
      : 1687TH COMBAT (HET) CO
      : CAMP AL TAJI, IRAQ
      : APO, AE 09378

: second, is a list of things that I/we have on my/our wish list for care
      : packages:

: *1. Bump Fighter Razor refills
      : *2. various colors/styles of construction paper tablets
      : *3. Markers/HiLiters
      : *4. Rolls of lamination
      : 5. Hand cleaner (GOJO or Fast Orange or LAVA soap)
      : 6. Movies/CD's
      : 7. Homemade snacks
      : 8. room deodorizers (8 dudes in our room)
      : 9. OTC meds**
      : 10. Lotion
      : and anything else that you want to send, as long as it is NOT a weapon,
      : alcoholic, or an explosive device
      : *items specific to me: razors to shave and poetry supplies
      : **cold remedies, cough drops, etc

: Our PX (military version of Walmart) here has more empty shelves than full ...
      : we are NOT permitted to travel freely off camp w/o it being military or
      : emergency business ... OK, enuff repeating, now fer da NEW stuff ... not much
      : has happened since the last update ... a little free time off, I passed a test
      : involving a little bottle of fluid, a few random explosions ... nuffin exciting
      : ... the WWE folks came by ... Melina, Crystal, Johnny Nitro, JBL, and John Cena
      : were here ... I was kinda disappointed though ... by the time they got to where
      : I saw them, they basically were burned out and they were outta t-shirts ... i
      : took a few pics and didnt stay in line for the autographs ... all they gave ya
      : was a group photo ... alot of them came over but most stayed at a different camp
      : cuz they were gonna shoot a live SMACKDWN show there ... I feel soooooo cheated
      : ... keep you eyes open for future updates ... I thank all the folks that have
      : taken the time to respond back with a thank you or whatever else ... your
      : responses are truly appreciated ... for those that dont respond, I am gonna
      : start making cuts soon (less typing I have to do) ... but I hope that doesn't
      : happen ... you folks take care and I will always keep in touch whenever I can

:
      : CIAO 4 NOW
      :
      : WILLIE
      : (aka ZILLA to some)

: I HAVE MADE A CHATBOXFOR ZILLA, HE FINALLY WAS ABLE TO OPEN IT YESTERDAY, AND WE HAD SOME FUN WITH HIM WHILE HE WAS ONLINE.HERE IS IS THE LINK TO IT..SAVE IT TO YOUR FAV'S OR WHATEVER, HE WILL POST ON IT DAILY OR WHEN HE IS ABLE TO GET ONLINE. ONCE SAMEO IS BACK, PUTTY IS HAVING HER PUT IT ON THE MAIN PAGE....TAKE CARE ALL

: http://chatboxforzilla.cbox.ws/

• Re: Deployed ampquotThe Willie Filesampquot Godzilla View
          by Jessie176 on December 12, 2006 at 21:19:38 PST

Yes & sorry i forgot to post it....be sure to use that link for the chat box also....he has been using it!!

zillas.mail@adelphia.net

and

william.hull@us.army.mil

you can use either & he will get it =)

: Jessie, does Zilla have an e'mail addy?
        : If so i hope you can share it with me as i would like to contact him in that way also.
        : thanks, summer
        : : Ok...Here is another update!!!

: : December 10th

: : Howdy folks!!
        : : Greetings once again from IRAQ ... I have some new folks added to the growing
        : : list of folks receiving the update ... I am gonna repeat a couple things just in
        : : case the new peeps didnt get the info ... first of all, is my present mailing
        : : address

: : SPC HULL, WILLIAM
        : : 1687TH COMBAT (HET) CO
        : : CAMP AL TAJI, IRAQ
        : : APO, AE 09378

: : second, is a list of things that I/we have on my/our wish list for care
        : : packages:

: : *1. Bump Fighter Razor refills
        : : *2. various colors/styles of construction paper tablets
        : : *3. Markers/HiLiters
        : : *4. Rolls of lamination
        : : 5. Hand cleaner (GOJO or Fast Orange or LAVA soap)
        : : 6. Movies/CD's
        : : 7. Homemade snacks
        : : 8. room deodorizers (8 dudes in our room)
        : : 9. OTC meds**
        : : 10. Lotion
        : : and anything else that you want to send, as long as it is NOT a weapon,
        : : alcoholic, or an explosive device
        : : *items specific to me: razors to shave and poetry supplies
        : : **cold remedies, cough drops, etc

: : Our PX (military version of Walmart) here has more empty shelves than full ...
        : : we are NOT permitted to travel freely off camp w/o it being military or
        : : emergency business ... OK, enuff repeating, now fer da NEW stuff ... not much
        : : has happened since the last update ... a little free time off, I passed a test
        : : involving a little bottle of fluid, a few random explosions ... nuffin exciting
        : : ... the WWE folks came by ... Melina, Crystal, Johnny Nitro, JBL, and John Cena
        : : were here ... I was kinda disappointed though ... by the time they got to where
        : : I saw them, they basically were burned out and they were outta t-shirts ... i
        : : took a few pics and didnt stay in line for the autographs ... all they gave ya
        : : was a group photo ... alot of them came over but most stayed at a different camp
        : : cuz they were gonna shoot a live SMACKDWN show there ... I feel soooooo cheated
        : : ... keep you eyes open for future updates ... I thank all the folks that have
        : : taken the time to respond back with a thank you or whatever else ... your
        : : responses are truly appreciated ... for those that dont respond, I am gonna
        : : start making cuts soon (less typing I have to do) ... but I hope that doesn't
        : : happen ... you folks take care and I will always keep in touch whenever I can

: :
        : : CIAO 4 NOW
        : :
        : : WILLIE
        : : (aka ZILLA to some)

: : I HAVE MADE A CHATBOXFOR ZILLA, HE FINALLY WAS ABLE TO OPEN IT YESTERDAY, AND WE HAD SOME FUN WITH HIM WHILE HE WAS ONLINE.HERE IS IS THE LINK TO IT..SAVE IT TO YOUR FAV'S OR WHATEVER, HE WILL POST ON IT DAILY OR WHEN HE IS ABLE TO GET ONLINE. ONCE SAMEO IS BACK, PUTTY IS HAVING HER PUT IT ON THE MAIN PAGE....TAKE CARE ALL

: : http://chatboxforzilla.cbox.ws/

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Did you know there's a way to disable most ads on our site? Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab to find out how.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!