Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Tourneys View
      by wild_ki_lin on December 16, 2006 at 22:03:44 PST

Hiya everyone,

I've now finished my 10 tourneys so can charge you all enourmous amounts for tourneys ;)...lol... nah seriously... I'm looking forward to hosting the 7am tourneys and also the 10:15pm tourneys.

I will be making the Friday ones (both 7am and 10:15pm) big(ish) bux tourneys... the more people I get the bigger the donation I will put on.

I want to also do Swiss tourneys on the Fridays... let me know what you all think... ya wanna give it a go?

Another thing.... what do you all think of the quirky tourneys?? Would you like to see me run some of those?? Maybe a reverse or two or how about a Trumps Down Under? There are many different tourneys around and I am willing and able to run them for you... again... let me know.

I look forward to running tourneys for you and hopefully seeing a lot of you in them.

Jules (wild_ki_lin)

• Re: Tourneys View
        by summernights on December 17, 2006 at 18:17:33 PST

sorry wild, but i don't (won't) play twisted tourneys. but gl if you do host them. *smile*
      putty had that in his opinion pole in the voting booth this past summer, also. ya might want to check with him on the opinions.
      very good luck and glad to see you td'ing in the haven. *smile*
      : Hiya everyone,

: I've now finished my 10 tourneys so can charge you all enourmous amounts for tourneys ;)...lol... nah seriously... I'm looking forward to hosting the 7am tourneys and also the 10:15pm tourneys.

: I will be making the Friday ones (both 7am and 10:15pm) big(ish) bux tourneys... the more people I get the bigger the donation I will put on.

: I want to also do Swiss tourneys on the Fridays... let me know what you all think... ya wanna give it a go?

: Another thing.... what do you all think of the quirky tourneys?? Would you like to see me run some of those?? Maybe a reverse or two or how about a Trumps Down Under? There are many different tourneys around and I am willing and able to run them for you... again... let me know.

: I look forward to running tourneys for you and hopefully seeing a lot of you in them.

: Jules (wild_ki_lin)

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Did you know there's a way to disable most ads on our site? Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab to find out how.
LadderBux Redemptions
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Antiqued Passion Cross Charm (Set of 2) (125000)
50 Masterpieces you have to read before you die vol: 2 (2024 Edition) (Kindle Edition) (65000)
5 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (25000)
45 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (225000)

Over $4,811,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!