Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Da QWACK is BACK View
      by 1_DAFFY_DUCK on February 20, 2007 at 04:08:03 PST

I every one after a rough year of working out of town,Illness (about 6 wweks worth), and deaths in the family I am Back to have a qwackin good time at the Haven. I want to say Thank You to everyone for the warm welcome back I receved from everyone Staff and Players alike. You all made it feel like home again.Feelin so comfy I decided to return to TDing to give back to all that have given me a great reason to call Puttys HOME.

My 1st Tourney back is going to be Wed 2-21-07 at 7 pm hope to see you all there and most of all havin fun as always QWACK QWACK

Happy Euchreing
    P.J. aka 1_DAFFY_DUCK

• Re: Da QWACK is BACK View
        by DruidMagic on February 20, 2007 at 05:59:52 PST

Glad to have you here, Maybe the ladies wont pick on the men so much now

: I every one after a rough year of working out of town,Illness (about 6 wweks worth), and deaths in the family I am Back to have a qwackin good time at the Haven. I want to say Thank You to everyone for the warm welcome back I receved from everyone Staff and Players alike. You all made it feel like home again.Feelin so comfy I decided to return to TDing to give back to all that have given me a great reason to call Puttys HOME.

: My 1st Tourney back is going to be Wed 2-21-07 at 7 pm hope to see you all there and most of all havin fun as always QWACK QWACK

: Happy Euchreing
      : P.J. aka 1_DAFFY_DUCK

by 1_DAFFY_DUCK on February 21, 2007 at 13:42:14 PST

: Glad to have you here, Maybe the ladies wont pick on the men so much now

: : I every one after a rough year of working out of town,Illness (about 6 wweks worth), and deaths in the family I am Back to have a qwackin good time at the Haven. I want to say Thank You to everyone for the warm welcome back I receved from everyone Staff and Players alike. You all made it feel like home again.Feelin so comfy I decided to return to TDing to give back to all that have given me a great reason to call Puttys HOME.

: : My 1st Tourney back is going to be Wed 2-21-07 at 7 pm hope to see you all there and most of all havin fun as always QWACK QWACK

: : Happy Euchreing
        : : P.J. aka 1_DAFFY_DUCK

WILL NEVER HAPPEN DRU LOL

by CrispyJoyce on February 23, 2007 at 18:53:38 PST

Its great to have ya back PJ. I was so happy to hear from you again. Its so nice to have a steady pard, and your the bestest. That blue suit looks good on you again to, congrats. And your right about what you said to Dru. Its us women's job to pick on the men LOL.
Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
To view which tournaments you are registered in, simple click the 'MyAccount' tab and scroll down to the 'My Tournaments' section. You will see a list of all the tournaments in which you are currently registered.
LadderBux Redemptions
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Antiqued Passion Cross Charm (Set of 2) (125000)
50 Masterpieces you have to read before you die vol: 2 (2024 Edition) (Kindle Edition) (65000)
5 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (25000)
45 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (225000)

Over $4,811,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!