Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• WHATS UP WITH THE NAME CALLING View
      by 1_DAFFY_DUCK on February 25, 2007 at 15:11:06 PST

Whats up with people calling other people calling others baggers and liers.Now for the bagging.That is a spades term not a Euchre term.When I was tought to play this game many many yrears ago Gramps tought me that if I have a bower and 2 low trump with 2 low off trump you dont make trump I dont know what my P has or why they didnt make trump but if it is std and you are stuck and get euchred that isnt bagging that is stradigy.Yes I said stradigy.If I am not sure I can get 3 tricks between my Pard and myself I WILL play for the EUCHRE.that is not bagging it is part of the game.
    now as far as being called a lier.There is 2 things that get under my skin the worst. That is calling me a cheat or a lier.I have never cheated (noone has called me 1) and I for sure DO NOT lie (I have been called that)

I am asking that everyone please please quit calling names remember this is a game.We are here for a few games and to have a good time the name calling just takes the fun out of the game.

P.J. 1_DAFFY_DUCK

• Re: WHATS UP WITH THE NAME CALLING View
        by CrispyJoyce on February 25, 2007 at 19:56:12 PST

I totally agree with you. This game is for FUN but things seem to be getting out of hand. You are one of the most honest people I know and a great friend. And being told to "but out" is rude to me, when I was only trying to help. So I say yes lets just have fun, and joke around like we used too.
      CrispyJoyce (CJ)
          by SameoSameo1 on February 26, 2007 at 16:32:02 PST

: This room has been stress & drama free for a very long time now. As far as the name calling goes,,,it is very uncalled for,, we are all adults and if you feel that people are "Cheating or Sandbaggin" then please take it up with your TD at the time and they can get with all parties involved and try to resolve it with those certain people. As far as being told to butt out,, when a TD is having a discussion with a member,, that conversation is between that member and that TD only,, if help is needed it will be asked for.

Sameo

by 1_DAFFY_DUCK on February 27, 2007 at 10:43:17 PST

: : This room has been stress & drama free for a very long time now. As far as the name calling goes,,,it is very uncalled for,, we are all adults and if you feel that people are "Cheating or Sandbaggin" then please take it up with your TD at the time and they can get with all parties involved and try to resolve it with those certain people. As far as being told to butt out,, when a TD is having a discussion with a member,, that conversation is between that member and that TD only,, if help is needed it will be asked for.

: Sameo

I was there when all that was said was Putty told someone that it was in the email not to use the link. that person said "it wasn't in mine" a few of us me included said "it was in mine"and that is when the "butt out" came out no one was tryin to get in the middle of the discussion we just made a comment.I think the Butt out was uncalled for myself.

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
On the Ladder, ONLY the loser of a match reports. When that member reports, the winner's account is credited with the win.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)

Over $4,812,500.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!