Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Hmmm email from admin ....LOL WDG View
      by DEVILISH_1 on September 1, 2005 at 15:41:57 PDT

DON'T FORGET THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER WILL BE A SPECIAL ONE FOR THE HAVEN. IT'S OUR 2ND YEAR IN BUSINESS AND WE WILL BE HAVING A FIRE SALE, ie, GIVING AWAY BIG FLUFFY HOTTUB TOWELS, 2 FOR ONE SHOTS, MAKING SOME OF THE GUYS WEAR PINK FURRY HIGH HEELED SLIPPERS WHILE SERVING THE DRINKS. MORE TO FOLLOW AS WE THINK OF SPECIAL THINGS.

Hmm Sameo but some of the guys in HAVEN already wear pink fluffy slippers serving drinks .. SO WHATS DIFFERENT this time ??? LOL WDG.

I mean i wore leather, chaps and whips servin' women so whats say somebody like teaser in fluffy pink slippers ( who does this on a normal basis.. have pictures to prove it LOL) any differ now ?? LOL

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????

DEVILISH_1

PS just kiddin with yea teaser bud WDG

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
You want to start over now that you are a better player? Gold, Platinum or Diamond members can reset their rank, ladder and tourney statistics in "My Account". The changes are not reversible.
LadderBux Redemptions
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Antiqued Passion Cross Charm (Set of 2) (125000)
50 Masterpieces you have to read before you die vol: 2 (2024 Edition) (Kindle Edition) (65000)
5 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (25000)
45 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (225000)

Over $4,811,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!