Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• For Our Putty View
      by CrispyJoyce on September 3, 2005 at 08:12:56 PDT

Hiya Putty: Just wanted to let you know what a great job you did on the main page for this up coming week.
    I luved what you said about ME it really touched my heart.
    It has been a pleasure to be a part of your staff for the past 2 years, and I will of course continue to always be there for you. The Haven has become my home,and I am VERY proud of you, and I know that Sassy would be as well.
    I know I have told you this before, but I will never leave the Haven. I so enjoy TDing there, and the teasing that goes on between us, is alot of fun, it would not be the same if we didn't.
    So my hats off to you Bud for a job very well done on keeping our league going, and I am sure that it will continue for years to come.
    Since we have our own Guardian Angel watching over us, it is a special room indeed. No one else has the special bond that we do.
    Your Crispy always. hugsssss Bud

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Diamond members have access to the OfficeCam. Spy on MyLeague employees through a live webcam! You can peer into our daily work life...
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!