Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Putty and his Wizards View
      by lunatic1 on September 3, 2005 at 13:55:38 PDT

I have been here a very short time, but the warmth and friendliness I felt when I played in Putty's is felt even more that I have become a td. CJ is so patient and helpful and I know, in time, I will become a good td. CJ and I know when I make mistakes, but being the great person she is, she always tells me I did a good job.

Tia was wonderful when I was trying to decide if I wanted to try being a td again. She encouraged me greatly, but never pushed. The players in this room are like family with each other and it makes for a wonderful way to enjoy ones self. Being disabled, I spend alot of time visiting with ppl on the puter, and this is the best group of people I have met. Thank you for accepting me as a td and for being the great person you are. You and your td's attract wonderful people to your room. Luna

• Re: Putty and his Wizards View
        by CrispyJoyce on September 26, 2005 at 13:02:57 PDT

TY Luna for all your kind words. I enjoyed training you very much. I learned that having patient will get you alot further in life, then not. I knew that you would be fine, once you just learned to relax and enjoy it, which you have. The members like you, and I want to thankyou for joining our staff. You've done very well g/f. And we all make mistakes, so there is no worries there, we are after all human, and yes our wonderfull memebers, know that.
      Puttys Haven is a great room, and one that I am very proud to be a part of.
      TC hun, and keep up the great work
    • Re: Putty and his Wizards View
        by Tiamia3 on September 10, 2005 at 08:14:41 PDT

Thank-you for the wonderful comments Luna and thank-you for joining the Team.... I knew in my heart of hearts you would do great you just needed friendly encouragemnent. I fully agree with all you comments everyone here is like family and is very supportive to one another and the TD's are great too!!!

Take Care All Tia

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
You can earn 6 times the LadderBux on up to 10 Leagues if you are a Diamond Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!