Gin (rengin)

Message Forum

• Proof View
      by farmerrich_2000 on November 7, 2021 at 05:49:33 PST

Hi all,

I am reposting rules about proof.

If you want to file a complaint (support mail) then you must provide proof. It is not up to the LadderOp to police the rooms and gather the proof. This is a small ladder and most of the time talking things out works great.

It the event that you do want to file a complaint, then you must file a support mail. Do not just email me. Under Support, Contact Us, then Mail Us.

Then I will send you this:

I will be the LadderOp assisting you. Please send any proof such as screen shots to me within 24 hours by replying to this email. Screen shots should display the entire screen including the clock and the taskbar. Screen shots of chat should be overlapping so that all chat regarding the complaint are visible. They must be in jpg or gif format. DO NOT send them in bmp format as they are too large to work with.

I look forward to helping you resolve this issue.

Sincerely,
    Farmerrich_2000, OpManager
    Case's Ladder

Copy and pasting of chat is not acceptable. There should be a screen shot program on your computer already. Look up how to use them.

Farm

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
farmerrich_2000r  
League Tips
Premium members are eligible for special Tourney Awards. Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab to find out how.
LadderBux Redemptions
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Tree of Life Pendant (120000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,100.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!