Gin (rengin)

Message Forum

• thoughts on back to back and defend games View
      by farmerrich2000 on November 25, 2017 at 04:25:16 PST

I talked to my OpManager. Her thoughts:

The only two thoughts I have to speed up play is that a) we increase the number of games played to four a day b) we allow back to back games and c) we scrap the rank defence rule with the exception of 1 v 2 and that this be changed to having to play within 48 hours instead of the current three days

Please feel free to comment below

Farm

• Re: thoughts on back to back and defend games View
        by gcf129 on November 26, 2017 at 05:06:44 PST

Sounds good to me.....also agree on what Ski says.
      : I talked to my OpManager. Her thoughts:

: The only two thoughts I have to speed up play is that a) we increase the number of games played to four a day b) we allow back to back games and c) we scrap the rank defence rule with the exception of 1 v 2 and that this be changed to having to play within 48 hours instead of the current three days

: Please feel free to comment below

: Farm

• Re: thoughts on back to back and defend games View
        by skipole8154 on November 25, 2017 at 05:10:23 PST

Bigger problem is that there are games available, but people ignore requests. There is no remedy for people sitting in the lobby,waiting for up games.( unless you have a computer degree)

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
farmerrich_2000r  
League Tips
To view which tournaments you are registered in, simple click the 'MyAccount' tab and scroll down to the 'My Tournaments' section. You will see a list of all the tournaments in which you are currently registered.
LadderBux Redemptions
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Artwork Bookmarker (67000)
Heart Lock Charm (52000)

Over $4,812,750.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!