Gin (rengin)

Message Forum

• League Growth View
      by thumper91 on January 27, 2023 at 13:12:30 PST

Without stepping on toes I'm curious on thoughts of ways to grow this league back. Glad to see some of these names and playing on Case's again.
    With all the safari issues, why not move the room? No traffic other than us in Safari maybe could get new people in a more populated site. Harbor is populated with Tourney rooms, have a h2h Cases Ladder room could draw some faces from there maybe to our H2H style?
    I'd be happy to host any T's if anyone would be able to agree on a time or day, as I'm familiar with the TD setups from other leagues I've hosted. If we would even want that. I more so love this league as it's a true ladder fighting for #1 with several attitudes and great players.
    I know times are different and less people play. but I feel it would be amazing to have some growth here and at least bring back some more games. Happy to help in any manner. Just want to get opinions and would love to try anything to get this league to be more games.

Glad to be back and enjoy playing against members of this group.

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
farmerrich_2000r  
League Tips
Plus Leagues have a "Voting Booth" feature that allows Admins to create polls for their members.
LadderBux Redemptions
Crown Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
Her Last Promise (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,450.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!