spade_friends
Message Forum

• AND..........OOOOOOO a few more things! View
      by cidetwin on October 19, 2010 at 23:01:44 PDT

Nothing like good night in CC and a cancelled T...to keep a mind busy.. Let me add a few thoughts...I will never! ever cuss any of you in a chat or lobby...whew I sure wanted too!..We have sick, home-bound, trama, deaths, grave illnesses, kids and grandchildren who have gotten hurt,been in hospitals, car wrecks and all the things that life throws towards us.Where is the DAYUM compassion here peeps! I have never seen such inconsiderable cheap talk from any1 in real life as I do in this room. ARE many of you actually happy to see strife???? UNREAL!!!!!!...I suggest put yourself in some1s shoes and show a lil compassion for the peeps you have parded and oped for 8 DAYUM years. GROW up...there are many lgs evolving these days...will either make it or not..some recruited from here..and lol gl there too!We are almost 8 years old for a reason..THINK..we play rated, some of us are friends, all can win or loose in any game..doesn't matter how "good" you think you are, your subj to a loss as I am. Keep trashing this place, keep letting your friends go elsewhere..in time "YUP" this lg will drop more. Im not here to lose any1, noone, I actually talk, speak to any1 that wants too or acknowledges me, always have. Not here for friends or enemies, to enjoy the time yes.Not here either to keep this calendar full or watch you all HURT each other or even read the gossip..LET IT GOOOOOO and play your dam spades and have an oz of compassion for who you will see often..or get the CRAP out!..Now Im hushing
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
XXcideXXtwin (Head Admin)  
ms_sunny_tn (Sunny / Morning Admin)  
club4stars (Ray / Evening Admin)  
presleyfan (Law / Morning Admin)  
sweet_as_honey6 (Dee / Evening Admin)  
Lady_Spader01 (Linda / Specials / Advocate)  
KittyCat_Meow_99 (Kat / All Hour Adm)  
wantabetexan (Clara / Welcome New Members / Birthdays)  
mrswhip12078 (Night / Admin)  
MysticRiver1 (Dina/Grid/Specials/TD Trainer-Management)  
brer_terrapin (Russ/Announcements / Calendar Coordinator)  
evilpj (Paula / Daytime / Afternoon Adm)  
possum (Sue / Early AMS)  
The_Time_Thief ((Scottie/Morning Admin))  
Selsi_ (Newsletter)  
l3luerthanl3lue (Sandi / Staff Advisor)  
lace_72 (Lacey / Honorary)  
Lissaspages (Mel...HTML)  
pixidesign61  
League Tips
Craigslist is a great place to advertise free couches.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
MyLeague Bumper Sticker (20000)
Frugal One Pot Meals (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,791,250.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!