Still Trying Crib
Message Forum

• Windows 8 and can't enter on gaming safari, help please View
      by Rosie on January 8, 2014 at 16:57:55 PST

Hello

I have windows 8 and I can't enter in the room. I have downloaded the software.
    When I click on the room, it is open updater and nothing.

I have downloaded with google chrome, firefox but nothing work to enter to play.

Help please!

Rosie

by fs0928 on January 15, 2014 at 14:17:58 PST

Rosie,

What i would do is uninstall gaming safari. You can do this by going to your conrol panel. In windows 8 go to search and type in conrol panel. Go into your control panel and find programs. scroll down until you see gaming safari, Hightlight it then right click on it and uninstall. When the uninstall is complete reboot your computer. Then go to gaming safari and reinstall the software. I hope this works for you.
      Let me know.
      FRank

by sasysusie on January 12, 2014 at 18:41:58 PST

Hi Rosie, I am a td at still trying and Darl asked me to try and help out here as she is not being able to post her right no go figure!! lol I have windows 8 as well and s does one of the other td's I am able to get in the room but im trying to remember what I might have done to make that possible. Ill ask the other td too as he just got is windows 8. Il get back to you with some news as soon as possible , Darl aske me to give you her email address so you can email her and she can try and help you too,,, darmarcou@hotmail.com she will get right to you if you email her and ill work on it too.. hugs hope we can figure it out! Susie

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
sasysusie (Head Admin)  
kennyg1951  
thin-ice  
DARLMARCOU  
Cheerio906  
rpeach2175  
pixidesign316  
League Tips
If you know of some fun house rules for a game, try asking a TD to use them for a tournament.
LadderBux Redemptions
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Soap Making: 365 Days of Soap Making Recipes Book (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)

Over $4,812,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!