Still Trying Crib
Message Forum

• Admins/HTD's - TD application? View
      by DolphinNelly on March 2, 2007 at 03:58:34 PST

Hiya,

I was just wondering if any of you know what happened to my application? I applied quite awhile back but have not heard anything about it since then?

Thanks Nelly

• Re: Admins/HTD's - TD application? View
        by Rpeach2175 on March 9, 2007 at 20:45:24 PST

: Hiya,

: I was just wondering if any of you know what happened to my application? I applied quite awhile back but have not heard anything about it since then?

: Thanks Nelly

Before You can become a Tournament Director in Still Trying, you have to be an active member for over 90 days .And if you have been a Tournament director for some other League then it has to 6 months.Neither can you be a Tournament Director in two leagues.There has to be a vote with the admin. team also.

• Re: Admins/HTD's - TD application? View
        by Rpeach2175 on March 9, 2007 at 20:44:10 PST

: Hiya,

: I was just wondering if any of you know what happened to my application? I applied quite awhile back but have not heard anything about it since then?

: Thanks Nelly

Before You can become a member in Still Trying, you have to be an active member for over 90 days .And if you have been a Tournament director for some other League then it has to 6 months.Neither can you be a Tournament Director in two leagues.

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
sasysusie (Head Admin)  
kennyg1951  
thin-ice  
DARLMARCOU  
Cheerio906  
rpeach2175  
pixidesign316  
League Tips
You can move LadderBux from one League to another if you are a Platinum or Diamond Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!