Case's TD Training (tdtraining)

Message Forum

• I think ... View
      by HTD on November 26, 2013 at 02:43:54 PST

Besides " Don't and NEVER delete tournaments that is not created by himself/herself " . please add this and it will be much better :

" Don't and NEVER confirm standings / update TD STATS FILES in tournaments that is not created by himself/herself "

and it's better not to interrupt the standings in tournaments that is not created by himself/herself .

tyvm all and please make good use of this td training site ty .

• I think ... View
        by HTD on November 26, 2013 at 02:54:50 PST

The simplest principle in td training website is that , Don't and NEVER run any tourneys that it's not created by yourself , no matter which step , even add players / close , seeding , and so on , please don't interrupt the person who run it .

For a trainer who train a TD please NEVER inteerupt the tourney that u r training him/her , and u may make a copy of the same tournaments ( different IDs ) in the same day but different tourney ID and different time ( Usually earlier than the trainee's tourney ) , and to distinguish these 2 , the trainer use HTD to create while the trainee use TD to create it , because need both tourney to have same standings , the best seeding will be by registration number , please never choose random seed in this case . You all enjoy but please don't be naughty , tyvm !

• I think ... View
        by HTD on November 26, 2013 at 02:45:58 PST

update TD STATS FILE ( don't have a " S " after the word " File " )
League Admins
Mabono5 (Head Admin)  
nike1_td  
training  
ziasmum_td  
Jess_Cherie (Wife of Mabono)  
League Tips
As a Gold, Platinum or Diamond member you never have to worry about being removed for inactivity. Even when you are too busy to play regularly, your premium status protects your stats.
LadderBux Redemptions
Soap Making: 365 Days of Soap Making Recipes Book (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Artwork Bookmarker (67000)

Over $4,812,800.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!