Case's TD Training (tdtraining)

Message Forum

• I think ... View
      by HTD on November 26, 2013 at 02:43:54 PST

Besides " Don't and NEVER delete tournaments that is not created by himself/herself " . please add this and it will be much better :

" Don't and NEVER confirm standings / update TD STATS FILES in tournaments that is not created by himself/herself "

and it's better not to interrupt the standings in tournaments that is not created by himself/herself .

tyvm all and please make good use of this td training site ty .

• I think ... View
        by HTD on November 26, 2013 at 02:54:50 PST

The simplest principle in td training website is that , Don't and NEVER run any tourneys that it's not created by yourself , no matter which step , even add players / close , seeding , and so on , please don't interrupt the person who run it .

For a trainer who train a TD please NEVER inteerupt the tourney that u r training him/her , and u may make a copy of the same tournaments ( different IDs ) in the same day but different tourney ID and different time ( Usually earlier than the trainee's tourney ) , and to distinguish these 2 , the trainer use HTD to create while the trainee use TD to create it , because need both tourney to have same standings , the best seeding will be by registration number , please never choose random seed in this case . You all enjoy but please don't be naughty , tyvm !

• I think ... View
        by HTD on November 26, 2013 at 02:45:58 PST

update TD STATS FILE ( don't have a " S " after the word " File " )
League Admins
Mabono5 (Head Admin)  
nike1_td  
training  
ziasmum_td  
Jess_Cherie (Wife of Mabono)  
League Tips
Have a question about this League? Click on the Contact Admin link on the Support tab to submit your question.
LadderBux Redemptions
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!